“SHUT DOWN :-(”

Pink Olive
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has now closed down, I for one will miss it. A really big loss to Coalville and the surrounding area.

There are newer reviews for Pink Olive

Reviewed 7 September 2013

We have gone for years and new Reg when he work at Bhujon on high street Coalville it was there loss when he left this is the best restaurant in Coalville great food first class staff and never to much trouble all negative comments well that's not the way Rag works sorry he will go the extra mile to be friendly never seen him with out a smile and the person recommending Bhujon if you want cold soggy poppadoms that's up to you that's what we got there no compare Pink Oliver bhujon Pink Olive far infront keep up great work Reg Daz Sue to all that have read and are worried about some comments all I can say is go try the Pink Olive you will go back again and again Reg will talk cars soon lol you no who I am

Reviewed 15 August 2013

we arrived at the pink olive and were met by the manager,reg.he was very friendly and welcoming and told us about his restaurant.the place was very modern and clean with no trace of red flock wallpaper !also it has air con.,the food was excellent.the service was quick and friendly.very hard to fault,which makes a nice change !!

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

I have had a lovely evening at the Pink Olive with a friend last night. The food was gorgeous and the service was very good. The restaurant has been well I had not been to the Pink Olive before and I will definitely go back and I will be happy to recommend it to friends. Thank you for a very enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have had a lovely evening at the Pink Olive tonight, the food was gorgeous and the service was very good. I had not been to the Pink Olive before and I will definitely go back and I will be happy to recommend it to friends. Thank you for a very enjoyable evening.