“Boomers food was super!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Canadian, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Hawkesbury, Canada
“Boomers food was super!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Hubby and I both thought this was more of a pool hall than somewhere to eat, but decided to give Boomers a try. Boy were we ever surprised! We both ordered a turkey club sandwich, switching the fries to salads; cesear for him and tossed for me with the dressing on the side. It was simply delicious! The turkey was from a fresh piece of meat, roasted and sliced for the sandwich, with freshly sliced tomatoes and real crispy lettuce. My salad was so fresh and crisp as well, I ended up just using pepper so I would enjoy the radishes and cucumbers and all the other sliced vegetables it was made from. Hubby said his salad was also delicious, and he really enjoyed it too. Our waitress, Christy was such a pleasant and friendly person, it made our visit even more enjoyable. We'll definitely stop there again next time we're passing through and if you're looking for unprocessed food, here's a great place to stop!

• Visited July 2013