“Filling Breakfast”
Review of Bobby's Restaurant

Bobby's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 20 Restaurants in Prescott
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stopped for breakfast on a Saturday morning because of the positive reviews. This restaurant has a larger interior than I was expecting, cleanliness was good and our service was fast and friendly.

My wife and I shared the Belly Buster Breakfast ($10.50 + tax) which included excellent homefries, two eggs, two sausage links and bacon, thinner half slice of ham, a pancake which would have been about 7" - 8" round, toast and a cup of coffee. The portion size was enough for the two of us and I suspect would be adequate for a person with a larger appetite and overall the food quality was quite satisfactory.

We would return again for breakfast...alternating between the 'truck stop' in Cardinal, ON and Bobby's.

1  Thank biker01

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We discovered Bobby's Restaurant when we visited Prescott last summer. The food has always been good and the service excellent! On Thursday we decided to try something different and we are glad we did! The pasta was tender and tasty but the meat sauce was beyond our expectations. It tasted home made! Boy was it good! We have added this meal to our list of great meals that we will enjoy when we visit Bobby's in Prescott next summer.
Anna & Bruce

1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed 7 August 2014

After eating gluten-free and dairy-free for three years due to allergies, I can tell you that one of the big disappointments is bread. Every time I buy bread or order it at a restaurant, it is a huge letdown. So while enrolee on our two week trip on our boat, and being tired of eating almonds and walnuts as the go-to food while sailing, I decided to go to this little local restaurant right by the marina in Prescott to get a sandwich for my husband and see if there was anything I could eat there. Diner menus are usually very difficult to navigate for me as everything involves bread, or breaded things. How pleasantly surprised I was to find a Gluten Free section on the menu … really? I have been in so many large cities where they offer nothing, I couldn't believe it. So I ordered the gluten free BLT (minus the cheese) and was expecting another disappointment. WOW! This is one of the best tasting BLTs I haves ever had. The three pieces of toasted bread (tasted like bread toasted over a campfire) held roasted chicken, bacon, tomato, lettuce, mayo in their grip, and I savoured every single bite for as long as I could. My husband had the blue cheese and roasted onion burger, which is made from scratch and served on a fluffy bun and judging by his groaning and closed eyes, it was a hit. I am trying to figure out a road trip or boat trip to come back and have this food again.

1  Thank bokalil
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband, Mother and I stopped in Prescott a couple weekends ago. We had breakfast at Bobby's. We thought we would have a large breakfast. We got more than we expected. I ordered the Bobby's special omelet. It was huge and very delicious. It came with everything including coffee. The others had the Bobby's belly buster. When it came their mouths fell open. There where 2 eggs, a large piece of ham, bacon and sausages. But it still keeps going. They had a large full size pancake with syrup, a heaping pile of homemade home fries, 2 thick slices of generously butter toast and all the coffee you could drink. Mine was an all dressed 3 egg omelet with everything in it and the toast and home fries and coffee included. Each of these meals cost 9.95. I have paid that much at other places and still was hungry. We shopped all-day with out stopping to eat again. Just to let you know we were so impressed with the service and food that we passed through Prescott on our way home and stopped for the supper special of roast turkey. This time we took part of the meal home with us. It was just as big as the breakfast and we knew better this time not to try and eat it all. This is a good place for people with children. It is very homey.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We were on our way to Toronto back from Ottawa and we needed some seriously nourishing food. Decided to stop on Prescott and found this cute place with excellent food! Chicken souvlaki for me and a toasted western platter with unsalted sweet potato fries...a piece of banana cake with tea and coffee to finish our feast...very delicious...very good and friendly service, clean bathrooms...a slice of old Canada!