“Amazing dine in experience”

Dragon Garden Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

I love this Chinese cuisine restaurant. I first visited it in December 2011. It was dated but the food surprised me. This summer, we ordered to take out - it didn't live up to my memory and the food didn't taste as good. However, we had a "can't be bothered with grocery shopping day" and went for another sit down meal. It was excellent, take out must have just been the chef having a bad day. We have been regularly since then and love it. There was one occasion when the rice had absorbed a burnt smell but other than that everything has been spot on. I'd recommend the general Tao chicken. And the egg rolls are delish! Also, service is excellent.

1  Thank Occasionaltravels87

Reviewed 4 September 2012

had takeout from this restaurant....very good quality and service....would definitely eat here again......hubby was very impressed with the food....

Reviewed 13 July 2012

There's something always so good about small town's Chinese food restaurants--never met one I didn't like!!
The soups (we tried 2) were full of good stuff, fabulous flavour. Eggrolls are stuffed to the brim, really delicious. The rest of our order was fresh, colourful and flavourful. We had enough left over to do "leftover dinner" the next night and it was still ymmy with crisp veggies. Definitely worth passing through Prescott for.

Reviewed 30 April 2012

I have travelled the world all my life. I have been all over the US, Asia, and the Middle East. I have always thought the best Chinese food is here. Even the food in Hong Kong was not as good. I wish lived closer.

Reviewed 2 December 2011

We go here many times. I feel it is the best in the area. The family that run it are friendly and courteous. Very reasonable. If you go I suggest you order the Dragon fired rice. Scrumptious!!!
Dave.......