“Delicious!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Brockville, Ontario
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Hot, fresh, delicious Chinese food. We love this restaurant. Owners are friendly, and food is always tasty. Try the Cantonese chow mein.

• Visited October 2012

“Amazing dine in experience”
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

I love this Chinese cuisine restaurant. I first visited it in December 2011. It was dated but the food surprised me. This summer, we ordered to take out - it didn't live up to my memory and the food didn't taste as good. However, we had a "can't be bothered with grocery shopping day" and went for another sit down meal. It was excellent, take out must have just been the chef having a bad day. We have been regularly since then and love it. There was one occasion when the rice had absorbed a burnt smell but other than that everything has been spot on. I'd recommend the general Tao chicken. And the egg rolls are delish! Also, service is excellent.

1 Thank Occasionaltravels87
GTA, Ontario
“yummy”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

had takeout from this restaurant....very good quality and service....would definitely eat here again......hubby was very impressed with the food....

Visited August 2012
Oakville, Canada
“Nothing fancy, just TERRIFIC food!”
Reviewed 13 July 2012

There's something always so good about small town's Chinese food restaurants--never met one I didn't like!!
The soups (we tried 2) were full of good stuff, fabulous flavour. Eggrolls are stuffed to the brim, really delicious. The rest of our order was fresh, colourful and flavourful. We had enough left over to do "leftover dinner" the next night and it was still ymmy with crisp veggies. Definitely worth passing through Prescott for.

Visited July 2012
World
“Best in the world.”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I have travelled the world all my life. I have been all over the US, Asia, and the Middle East. I have always thought the best Chinese food is here. Even the food in Hong Kong was not as good. I wish lived closer.

• Visited May 2011