We have just returned from spending a week at this hotel. It is very well situated for walking trips in the surrounding mountains. The hotel is very clean, the staff are all very friendly, and it is very good value for money. The food is very good, and the restaurant is popular with the locals. Our room was quite large with plenty of wardrobe and suitcase storage space, all rooms have balconies, I think. The only, very small, negative point is that it is adjacent to a road which seems to be used by timber and other trucks and so is a little noisy if you have the windows open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Tripič in Bohinjska Bistrica is a family run hotel since 1986. Located only 6km from Bohinj lake and 20km from Bled lake. Across the street is Aquapark Bohinj with heated swimming pools (in- and outdoors) and wellness centre. We offer total of 17 rooms: double/twin and duplex family rooms. For additional charge we can provide you also with single use rooms. Rich self-service breakfast buffet is included. You can also book Halfboard or Fullboard service. We rent bicycles, fishing equipment, sell permits for fly fishing in Sava Bohinjka, sell hiking maps of our region and provide you with all necessary information. Free garage for motorcycles and bicycles, big private parking is also free. Ski bus to ski resort Vogel is free, as well as ski lockers in hotel. In hotel is WiFi and wired internet available free of charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel-Pension Tripic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Pension Tripic Hotel Bohinjska Bistrica
- Hotel-Pension Tripic Slovenia/Bohinjska Bistrica