“Stunning beach, perfect stay”
Review of Om Sai Beach Huts

Om Sai Beach Huts
London, United Kingdom
“Stunning beach, perfect stay”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

As soon as we arrived, the greeting from the staff was wonderful. We felt very welcome and they made an extra effort to make sure we were having a wonderful time. The hut itself is simple but we were looking for a beach hut on the beach and this was everything we dreamed of and better. The power would go every now and then but its like that everywhere and if thats not good enough, then a hotel with no character is more for you. The bar staff are sweet and the food there is great. We had breakfast there every day. The area is perfect and there werent that many people in the area when we were there so we had so many places to ourselves. I will definitely be returning as soon as i can

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed in Om Sai Beach Huts for 5 nights about two weeks ago.....It is hard to express how much my family enjoyed the stay...they call it a paradise. It was just all perfect ...we stayed in a full sea view beach huts and could enjoy beautiful sunset every day. Om Sai Beach Huts are very nice and clean, comfortable....Nilesh was always around to help with anything we needed :) Thank you for a beautiful experience. We will for sure come back again :)

Room Tip: Rooms are all very good ! Even from the huts in the back you can see and hear the sea......but of co...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Stafford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 weeks in half sea view hut. Location good plenty of bars and restaurants nearby but still peaceful. Huts are clean with comfortable bed and pillows excellent value for money. Have stayed many times at omsai and never disappoints. Nilesh and satchin who work there look out for you and i always feel safe and secure. Booking smooth with no problems. Thankyou gaurav and the guys. Will be back

• Stayed February 2014
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Stayed here 3 weeks ago for a night in a full sea view beach hut.

Was a very nice and hassle-free stay. I arrived directly from the airport and being that I was a few hours early, my hut wasn’t quite ready yet. Management was happy to store my bag for me while I had a coffee in the café and lounged at the beach. When I came back a few hours later, my room was ready with my bag moved in. Spent most the day traversing up and down the beach. Everything is close by, lots of beach shacks. In the evening, I slept well with the sound of the ocean in the background.

The rooms are nothing particularly fancy, but if you’re coming for the beach, as I was, then Om Sai is a fine choice- comfortable bed, shower/bathroom, and a deck to relax on away from the heat.

High points are definitely price, proximity to the beach, and management.

Nilesh was also particularly helpful with setting-up my room and arranging a taxi north for me the next day (shared to save extra money). Appreciated the hospitality.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Kullu, India
Reviewed 28 March 2014

we stayed at om sai for a week.It was a very comfortable stay.The beach huts are as adequate as beach huts should be. Nilesh, the manager , is always around and very helpful. om sai's new location is also very good. one negative point is that the cupboard , the bed and the blankets are worn out and need to be replaced. other than that the hut is value for money considering the location. sorry nilesh for the late review!! we had a great time :) will come back soon!!

Room Tip: Go for one of the 3 beach front rooms!! they are all great 101 being the best.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank shikhanishant
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Though my review is influenced by the wonderful setting of Om Sai, Agonda is easily my favourite beach in Goa, we had a lovely stay here mostly down to the fantastic manager Nilesh, he is a wonderful host. The huts are looking a bit tired though but the price of them do reflect this.
The only down side to my stay ( though this is not anything to do with Om Sai) is the horrible man who lives near there who would throw sticks at the cows legs and put fire crackers very near them to move them on. This really upset me.

Room Tip: All good really but the ones near to the restaurant were better for me cos it was further away from...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank HelenRankmore
Mumbai, India
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Living and travelling in Mumbai can make you go crazy. So instead of the usual Anjuna or Palolem, my wife and me stayed at Agonda, Om sai. Perfect location. The silence and the view are bliss. Just what you want from a small trip. The room is basic but does the job. The manager, Nilesh is really helpful. He will sort you out with all your needs. The attached Shack(eatery) is great too. Superb food. Will definitely comeback soon.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

1 Thank Ananth725