We stayed here for two nights in late April. The hotel is in a quiet village and we found having a car an advantage for getting to the hotel and visiting the various battlefield sites. Room was large and comfortable and there was a good wi-fi connection in the room. Breakfast was good but we thought the evening meal a little expensive by Turkish standards. We would recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gallipoli houses is a small authentic hotel, tucked away in the heart of the Gallipoli National Park. This privileged location makes it an ideal base to explore the Gallipoli battlefields. The rooms have been designed with modesty yet are fitted-out with everything necessary for a comfortable stay. Every room features a walk-in shower, coffee & tea making facilities and air conditioning. Wireless internet covers the foyer, breakfast room and most of the guest-rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Gallipoli Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Gallipoli Houses Hotel Eceabat
- The Gallipoli Houses Turkey/Eceabat