This hotel is perfect for any meetings in Kent or the south east. It can be a little busy as its the first post of call from the channel tunnel so make sure you book. Several times I have stayed its been full of Germans and Dutch on holiday which makes dinner a busy affair.
The food is good with a nice selection, this is one of the only hotels where I normally eat in my room due to a long day of driving and flights and the service is always very friendly.
The hotel is a gym and a pool which are clean and great for use after a long day.
The rooms can be a bit of a walk from reception, I got lost the last time I stayed trying to find my room on the 3rd floor, there are no lifts that I am aware of...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pretty Kent countryside welcomes you to Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks, located just off junction 2A of the M26 motorway. Close to the M20 and the village of Wrotham Heath, 40-min drive from Channel Tunnel, 32 miles from London Gatwick Airport and only 2 miles from Borough Green train station. Visit Brands Hatch for motor-racing events in 15 minutes, Leeds Castle, London Golf Club, Hop Farm Family Park and King’s Hill Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Hotel Wrotham Heath
- Holiday Inn Sevenoaks
- Sevenoaks Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks District, Kent