Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
No64 at the Joiners(West Malling)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
Hadlow Manor(Hadlow)
View Hotel
All reviewstwo double bedsmobility issuesgood sizewould highly recommend this hotelleisure facilitieslarge hotelwould stay againkids eat freeground floorevening mealstayed here for one nighttea coffeesteam roomfamily roommotorwaygymexecutive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 January 2012

Stayed at this hotel over the New Year and had a very pleasant stay. Food very good but expensive and breakfast had plenty of choice. Leisure facilities also worth a visit which was part of the package and only needed a £1 for the locker. Staff very helpful and were polite in dealing with any questions.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
HolidayInn_Maidstone, Manager at Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2012

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is appreciated. Our Spirit Health Club is available to all guests free of charge and is a key feature of the hotel. I hope to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you again for staying with the Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

The Hotel is near a lot of amenities. My wife a I went to bluewater shopping centre which is only a 20 min drive. There are a couple of restaurants up the road which a nice. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, the beds are ideal for a good night sleep.The only down side was the exstrater fan didnt work in the bathroom so is streemed up very quikley. The pool was clean and warm. The drinks are a bit pricey. The staff are very poliet and friendly, but on the whole the hotel has a very good astomstphere which helps you to relax and unwind.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael T
HolidayInn_Maidstone, Manager at Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2012

Thank you for your feedback and comments. I will look into the issue you raised regarding the extractor fan. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff looked after you well. I hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

Had a wonderful weekend at the Hotel with my daughter on our first mum and daughter weekend shopping for her birthday. Staff made us very welcome, all knowing my name. Had a burger in the lounge which was really good, we didn't have afternoon tea but it looked amazing.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Patel43

Thank you for your positive comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Your feedback is very much appreciated.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel on numerous occassions, mainly when visiting relatives, because I am a Platinum card holder we were upgraded to an executive room, and appreciated this, but the room was very tired, the carpet stained, and the head cleaner had to change one of the duvets, the heating did not seem to work correctly, we even had a lady come round to ask if we wanted to be shown how to use the controls.
Hot water to the shower was not very good, We have had better showers in a Holiday Inn Express.
The breakfast was okay but seemed a bit lacking in freshness.
I must say that the satff were very friendly on reception and in the cleaning department, but a new girl on breakfast let the side down a bit.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments and feedback. It's very pleasing to see that you selected our hotel due to the Priority Club benefits which includes an upgrade as a Platinum card holder. Please accept my apologies for the shortfall in service and facilities that you received. It is in our best interest to ensure we continually improve our service for our guests and this is what we strive to achieve. It was good to receive praise for our friendly reception and housekeeping team. I hope to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you again for staying with the Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Very friendly receptionist. Pleasant looking hotel and main foyer area. Room (executive 224) OK. Carpeting throughout hotel needs replacing and some of the paintwork a bit scruffy. Didn't try leisure club or dinner. Breakfast food a bit better than Holiday Inn standard, but let down by mediocre service from waitresses. £19.00 taxi fare back from Kingshill (after midnight so 150% rate).

Overall an above average Holiday Inn, but not as good as it could be.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
HolidayInn_Maidstone, Manager at Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2011

Thank you for your comments. Your feedback is very much appreciated. It is in our best interest to ensure we continually improve our service standards and product for our guests. I hope to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you again for staying with the Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks.

Kevin Pugh