We stayed here to go to London for the weekend....as I have three childre, we couldnt find anywhere in London for a reasonablke price that could accommodate all 5 of us. Our room had 2 double beds and a double(?) sofa bed. Had breakfast both mornings. First morning bacon tasted a bit old. Second morning it was perfect. Took around an hour to get to London in car. I would stay again if visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pretty Kent countryside welcomes you to Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks, located just off junction 2A of the M26 motorway. Close to the M20 and the village of Wrotham Heath, 40-min drive from Channel Tunnel, 32 miles from London Gatwick Airport and only 2 miles from Borough Green train station. Visit Brands Hatch for motor-racing events in 15 minutes, Leeds Castle, London Golf Club, Hop Farm Family Park and King’s Hill Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Ebookers and TravelUp so you can book your Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Hotel Wrotham Heath
- Holiday Inn Sevenoaks
- Sevenoaks Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks District, Kent