This is basically a business travellers's hotel and it does that job pretty well. The rooms are adequate, the wifi works ok and the breakfast is nothing fancy but about right. We stayed for three days and only had one complaint - we were upgraded to an executive room as Platinum members, but the room was on the top floor and there's no lift. Can get quite frustrating if you're there for a few days. Overall though the hotel meets its market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pretty Kent countryside welcomes you to Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks, located just off junction 2A of the M26 motorway. Close to the M20 and the village of Wrotham Heath, 40-min drive from Channel Tunnel, 32 miles from London Gatwick Airport and only 2 miles from Borough Green train station. Visit Brands Hatch for motor-racing events in 15 minutes, Leeds Castle, London Golf Club, Hop Farm Family Park and King’s Hill Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Hotel Wrotham Heath
- Holiday Inn Sevenoaks
- Sevenoaks Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks District, Kent