Stayed one night on a work trip. There were plenty of parking spaces when I arrived and getting checked in by the friendly lady on reception was quick and easy. It’s quite expensive considering its not particularly near anything and the rooms are just ok nothing fancy. The hotel reception is quite nice but it’s a bit bland elsewhere.
The room I was given was miles away. it felt like we walked for ages up many different flights of stairs. Once at the room it was quite pleasant. Again, a little bland but it was nice and big. The bathroom was a little dated and wasn't the cleanest. The bath tub clearly hadn't been wiped down at all.
The main reason for this hotel not getting a great review from me was the noise in the mornings. I was out late the night before (3am) and I know people will start emerging from bed and moving about in the morning but at about 0800-0830 the cleaners tried to enter my room. it scared the hell out of me! I was very much asleep and someone trying to open the lock on my door spooked me out. They then went about their business and banging on every door along the corridor yelling "Housekeeping, Housekeeping" It was so annoying. Then you got the hovers going in the room next door. I then felt rushed to leave my room before my check out time because of the cleaners kept knocking on the door "HOUSEKEEPING"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pretty Kent countryside welcomes you to Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks, located just off junction 2A of the M26 motorway. Close to the M20 and the village of Wrotham Heath, 40-min drive from Channel Tunnel, 32 miles from London Gatwick Airport and only 2 miles from Borough Green train station. Visit Brands Hatch for motor-racing events in 15 minutes, Leeds Castle, London Golf Club, Hop Farm Family Park and King’s Hill Business Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Hotel Wrotham Heath
- Holiday Inn Sevenoaks
- Sevenoaks Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Maidstone - Sevenoaks Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks District, Kent