Bulgari Resort Bali
Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$1,045
US$452
Very Good 4/5
Alila Villas Uluwatu(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$964
US$704
Great 4.5/5
Suarga Padang Padang(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$308
US$275
Great 4.5/5
Hideaway Villas Bali(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$263
US$223
Great 4.5/5
Radisson Blu Bali Uluwatu(Uluwatu)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$60
Good 3.5/5
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsitalian restaurantil ristorantethe cliffindian oceanplunge poolbang and olufsenprivate beachfour seasonsbutler servicesocean viewliving areaunforgettable experiencebuggy serviceour honeymoonoutdoor showerwedding ceremonyworth every penny
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We travel A LOT and definitely Bvlgari Hotel is one of the best hotels in the world. I know that the fee is high but you have to understand that the quality of EVERYTHING here is the best. We came from Brazil to spend 4 days in this beautiful hotel, one week before our arrival we received a very nice email from Septi, the guest relations, explaining all the process to arrive in Bali, sending the restaurant menu among other things. She was incredible and answered all my emails very quickly arranging all we need to dive in Bali, she also offered to find anything we need during our visit (tours, restaurants, taxi, etc.) and to help us anytime. isn't it amazing? When we arrived at the airport there was a guy waiting us to make our immigration. I strongly recommend this option cause the lines are huuuuuge and it's cheap, around 30US per person, after this the transfer from the hotel (BMW X5) was waiting for us with bottles of water and delicious cookies from the hotel bakery.
We arrived at the hotel and did our check in very quickly. The employees of the hotel were wonderful and they took us in a golf car to our room, inside the room they explained about the room and it's facilities and about the hotel, 24 hours room service :) I mean not only sandwiches but everything! you can have your breakfast in your room no extra charges, the room is exactly what you seed in the pics, the size is good and the amenities are perfect! they have everything, even beach bags, hats and flip flops! All the employees knew our names, they want to make it personal, they want you to feel home and they make all the necessary effort to realize all your needs. We went to the Italian restaurant all days: IL Restaurant, there is a italian called Carlos how surprised us every night with his great sense of humor and his excellent knowledge. Every day they left in our room some art craft as a gift. I have to say that we were spoiled a lot, it's great when you have so many ppl working to make your stay the most incredible as they can, you can see that they have passion about working in that hotel and this is nice to see. I strongly recommend the SPA and the yoga classes during the morning. The place looks like a temple, you will definitely love it! The only thing that I have to say that is not 100% is the location, not because of the perfect and peaceful ocean view but because it's far from most of the places you want to visit... but hey? what I am talking about? This is a hotel to forget about the world and live every single minute enjoying its facilities.

Room Tip: Choose the cliff view villa, the best view of the ocean :D anyway all the villas are perfect, you will be fine
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jucavalcanti
BHRB, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Dear Jucavalcanti,

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your experience in our property, I am thrilled to know our Ladies and Gentlemen were able to make your stay a time you will remember, and that our facilities exceed your expectations. I feel very fortunate to work with outstanding ladies and gentlemen like Septi and Carlos. I'm so glad to share your kind words with them.
I love reading reviews like yours. We look forward to welcome you back again in a near future.

Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

My stay at Bulgari Bali was one year ago it was my honeymoon and till today my wife couldn't stop talking about it cost me 1000 dollars per night no regret what so ever I would pay it again in Heartbeat although it was the biggest amount I ever spent in a hotel.
The location is amazing it's like if your in a set of a movie or a Drem... no place else would give me the same experience, I always ask my self would any other hotel give me the same experience for the same price... No answer till now.
I had a butler witch was a new experience for me... The staff were nice the service was amazing the restaurant was outstanding the food is the best that I had in Bali.
I'm sure that I forgot to write down many things... If you're visiting Bali looking for a romantic hotel it's the place to be.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adel066
BHRB, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Adel066,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the travel community and referring to our property as your “best hotel experience”. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our amazing location and outstanding services. We strive to be your “home away from home” when traveling and hope to welcome you and your wife back again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

We were living in a two bedroom villa. There were many Mosquitos inside the rooms and everywhere. We couldn't sleep well due to that.

There were not enough lights in the room which u can hardly read a book at night for relaxation. At least they should allow us to dim the lights our own.

There were only two restaurants here but only the Italian one worth to try for dining. Not a lot selections for breakfast buffet.

The place is inconvenience as well.

Honestly, I rather stay at St Regis, had tried their lunch there and is way better than here for sure and more worth.

I am sure I won't come to this hotel again!

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Stephanie C
BHRB, General Manager at Bulgari Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear Stephanie C,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review about the resort. I am very sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations and would appreciate the opportunity to be in touch with you.

Feedback is extremely important to us, and if you could afford the time, I may be reached directly at this number +62 361 8954640.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The view , the garden and the swimming pool are AMAZING. Highly architecture designed. The hotel is on top of the hill and you can enjoy the view from the swimming pool while order food etc. Good for relaxing time. All the facilities are very good quality.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Yes no doubt of the room rate But I really didnt mind paying for such a fantastic experience and will definitely go back there again. It's a place where I can just bury myself in hotel whole day and not stepping out off room or hotel and I would not feel of missing anything out of Bali.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple