Mawson Lakes Hotel
Quest Mawson Lakes(Mawson Lakes)
US$120
US$72
  • Pool
US$121
US$90
Comfort Inn Manhattan(Enfield)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
Enfield Motel(Enfield)
US$104
US$78
US$58
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn & Suites Sombrero(Prospect)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$97
US$96
US$78
Lindy Lodge Motel(Woodville Park)
US$95
Art Series - The Watson(Walkerville)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Agoda.com
All reviewsacross the roadroom servicehoneymoon suitefunction roomcentral apartmentswashing machine and dryerroom was largegood sizeconvenient locationstay there againclean hotelquiet areastaff membernorthern suburbsundercover parkingshops and cafesstudio apartment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2011

I have always had the best service at this hotel, rooms have always been clean and with all that you need.
A few small incidents with bookings have been fixed promptly and staff have always been happy to help a country traveller with changes due to flight delays or flights not departing the country areas.
A meal there is unobtrusive allowing privacy and time to talk to those you are with.
I will continue to use this hotel for my stays in Adelaide.
Keep up the service and i will see you all soon!
Jules

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Was just a diner here but have to say that the overall quality of this place is very average. I know it is basically just a pub, but it really is just a high throughput, get em in get em out atmosphere. Slow to be seated, waitresses completely disinterested, dirty table, dirty high chair, not sure about their interpretation of Dianne sauce, but from memory, don't think it should be sweet, bar staff lack of knowledge. Overall a hohum experience. Plenty if better counter meals out there. And to think we left primo down the road a few moments earlier because it looked dodgy! Lol oh well...

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 5 December 2011

I can highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for accommodation in Adelaide. The hotel staff were polite, friendly and efficient. My room was spotless and had everything I could possibly need (I had a deluxe room with washing machine and dryer, and mini kitchen with hotplates and microwave).
The meals from the bistro were fabulous, and on the two occasions I ordered evening meals via room service they arrived very quickly. The full buffet breakfast was fresh, hot and delicious, with very friendly service once again.

I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: There was a (wedding?) reception in the far corner to my room where I could just hear faint music. If there is a function being held during your stay you might want to request a room at the opposite end
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
MawsonLakesHotel, Sales and Marketing Manager at Mawson Lakes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2011

Dear Anges73,

I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay and glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at the hotel.

I’m pleased to hear that you found the hotel’s team to be friendly and efficient and the hotel rooms to be comfortable.

I will definitely pass your feedback in regards to the bistro and your meals experiences onto our dining room manager and chef.

We hope you see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

I stayed at the MLH for work. The organisation I work for has a contract with a booking agent who booked me into this hotel. I stayed in one of the two bedroomed units which are located down the street (about 500m) from the main hotel. The room was clean and tidy. There was lots of natural light which I really like. I wasn't keen on the stairs up to the unit or that you had to go around the back I was travelling on my own. The area that the hotel is located is centered around the university. It is a nice area with some small restaurants, cafe and a Woolies in the direct area.

Whilst the room was nice / clean / tidy I was disappointed that the booking agent did not advise me that the unit was down the street and away from the main hotel. Whilst it is not far, the unit was next to Quest (with self contained unit) which was the same rate. My unit was not serviced daily and had no cooking facilities. So overall I would have chosen Quest had I realised that the unit was away from the main hotel.

If the room was in the hotel I would have been happier to stay here.

Whilst the detail regarding servicing and location were not advised to me - they are clear on the hotels website and in their brochures for those that have the luxury of self booking.

The hotel staff were very nice, but unfortunately due to the main hotel being booked out they were unable to negotiate on room availability.

Lou

Room Tip: make sure you are in the main hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
MawsonLakesHotel, Sales and Marketing Manager at Mawson Lakes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

Hi Lou.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us at the hotel. I’m glad to hear you found the room to be comfortable, clean and tidy. The hotel’s dedicated housekeeping team prides itself on attention to detail.

In regards to the location and facilities of the apartment you stayed in whilst with us at the hotel, this is just one accommodation option on offer at the hotel. The Mawson Lakes Hotel has many accommodation types with varying facilities, allowing us to accommodate our guests in the room or apartment that best meets their needs.

Whilst it is often not possible to communicate all apartment features on your arrival to the hotel, we do provide apartment welcome letters at time of check in. Along with directions to the apartment, the welcome letter provides our guests with helpful details outlining each apartments facilities and other important information including housekeeping services.

I encourage you to please contact me direct when next booking accommodation in Mawson Lakes and allow me to help find the right accommodation option to best meet your travel needs.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Hotel staff were friendly and welcoming. Asked for a room with a microwave and they upgraded for me no problem. The room was clean, a good size and the bathroom was huge and included a washing machine. I asked in the morning for a later checkout and they were fine with that. I would definately stay there again. The $99 was an absolute bargain!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank christine g
MawsonLakesHotel, Sales and Marketing Manager at Mawson Lakes Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2011

Dear Christine G,

Lovely to hear you enjoyed your time with us at the hotel. I’m glad to hear you received a warm welcome and we were able to meet your requests ensuring your stay was more than comfortable.

I’m pleased our team were able to meet all your expectations and provide you with the high level of service we at the hotel pride ourselves on.

We hope to see you again soon.