“COULD DO BETTER”

Sea Urchin
Ranked #26 of 39 Restaurants in Ossett
Cuisines: British
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Very very greasy :-( best to do is order a special worth the extra. They give you enough chips in one portion to feed a family of four.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

So fresh and tasty, and reasonably priced. On my door step, so an added bonus. Kids love their fish and chip treat from here, even my vegetarian daughter, who just eats a bag of scraps..

2  Thank Sam_x_74
Reviewed 28 November 2013 via mobile

What happened to this Chippy?!

I used to go here once a week because it was consistently good with moist fish in a crispy batter and tasty chips but not any more.

Last time I visited I decided to make it my last and drive to Queens Drive in the future as the fish was not that moist tge batter was soggy and the chips were the greasy than they'd ever been.

They have a sign on the wall reminding customers that fish and chips is not fast food; I suggest they consider the take their own advise. And I suggest you drive further to Queens Drive.

2  Thank louisesw
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The fish is lovely here, sometimes the batter can be a bit soft / soggy as opposed to really crispy but I like it like that. Generous portions and a good location on main road with small car park.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

This is ok and has easy access. The batter is not that good on the fish and is thick which makes me feel sick afterwards. Chips are not browned