“Traditional pub, cozy with great value food”
Review of Brewers Pride

Brewers Pride
Ranked #5 of 39 Restaurants in Ossett
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I went mid week with some friends. This pub is out of the way and you probably wouldn't look twice at it if you were passing. It was a little cold sitting away from the fire but the staff were warm and friendly. I assume the menu changes regularly as it was written on boards. They seemed to be offering a mid week deal as you could order a starter or dessert included in the price of a main meal. This meant that the five of us had a fabulous meal all with starters for just £75 including several rounds of drinks. Not only that, but the food was really good - restaurant standard. The menu is quite rustic - beef cheeks, steak and ale pie, etc but very tasty and great value for money. I would definitely visit again. I believe they are also very dog friendly, so your pooches will be welcomed.

There are newer reviews for Brewers Pride

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This pub is tucked away on a road to nowhere in Ossett but well worth finding! I am not a real ale fan but this pub does a good selection of wine and for me the food makes it worth a visit. My husband loves the real ale and the home made pies. The chips are fantastic too along with a good choice of sandwiches, ciabattas and hot meals. A daily specials board offers different choices if you visit regularly, as we do!
Would highly recommend to anyone even if you are not a real ale fan.

1  Thank Y0rkieFamily
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

I like pubs that can deliver a cosey friendly atmosphere coupled with great beers and good food and this pub scores 10/10 on all those fronts. I regularly travel quite a long way to spend a lazy day or a night sampling the brilliant selection of real ales and continental wheat beers on offer here. I am looking forward to the 2014 beer festival as the last two have been fantastic, my only gripe is that its not located at the end of my road!

1  Thank LeePhillipStone
Reviewed 17 February 2014

There are 9 lines at the Brewers Pride! For those that like real ale, you won't be disappointed. We travel a good 15 miles to get here because it's do good - the bar food is excellent and the atmosphere is just what you want from a proper pub - cosy and friendly, with real open fires to keep you warm.

Visit in the summer and get your beer festival on!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I have been to this pub many times and eaten in the restaurant upstairs but last night I sampled tapas in the pub itself and they were beautiful. The choices of tapas were good and though not typically Spanish, each one was tasty and tickled the taste buds. Would highly recommend and I will be going back soon to try pie night!