“Great spot, delicious pizza, modern atmosphere.”
Review of Santoni Pizza Bar

Santoni Pizza Bar
Ranked #19 of 260 Restaurants in Hawthorn
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Going to university just around the corner I always find a little time to pop into santoni's and have a bite to eat. I always get the caramelised onion pizza so I am probably a little biased when I say it is the best on the menu! I have previously had the calamari and the sliders and both were delicious. Service is a little slow sometimes and although I much prefer being upstairs I tend to feel a little ignored at times by the waiters.! Nevertheless I have brought several friends here and had no
Complaints - just happy smiles and full tummys !

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Really great night out at Santoni's..... Upstairs with the team from the conference at work. Great pizza breads, traditional salads , crab meat pasta and canoli ! Really traditional and we all had a ball. Over 20 of us and not a bad meal between us ! The service was quick and superb....can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We visited with a large group, without prior booking for lunch and we're accommodated without any issues with Friendly staff. Pizza was really good and loved the fresh topping and reasonable price at this location. Roof top location was great on a bright sunny day. Overall a great experience with the team.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I really enjoyed my experience at Santoni. The establishment has been renovated and it has a really good vibe, great decor. The staff are funny, on the ball and helpful. The food is fantastic, really enjoyed the pizzas i had and the italian olive bread is absolutely heaven!!!!

I totally recommend this place for a good italian meal.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We visited Santoni with high expectations. The whole setting and the interior were luxorious. Unfortunately, the food wasn't! In my opinion, the serving of the main course of their salt-peper calamari was tiny and already cold for a price of around $34. In terms of their pizza, I liked the base, which was crunchy and thin, but the topping was minimalistic. Of course, I am not a fan of overloaded pizzas, but this pizza had no taste at all.

1  Thank auNICOLEcz