Certainly not my motel of choice. However, we stayed there as it was close to the North Git restaurant we had booked into. The room was very comfortable and quiet. Sadly the bath room was extraordinarily small and very poorly designed and dysfunctional. It certainly could do with some restoration.
Would we stay again? I think we would, however, I would do my research for another.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Bell City is located in Preston, just 20 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and airport, and within ten minutes of the Austin Hospital. It is close to both train and tram lines making it highly accessible to many of Melbourne's main attractions. Mantra Bell City offers guests stylish, well-appointed, fully furnished One and Two Bedroom Studios and Executive Suites with a kitchenette or full kitchen, business desk, wireless internet access, air-conditioning, in-room safe and LCD TV. Cot and high chair hire is available in all rooms on request and the One Bedroom Manhattan is wheelchair accessible. The onsite facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, extensive gym with sauna, business centre, dry cleaning and laundry services as well as 24 hour room service, two restaurants and bars and a handy cafe with convenience store. Mantra Bell City offer convenient access to both the CBD and Melbourne Airport, with both located an easy 9km from the hotel. Only a short drive away is the Mercy and Austin Hospitals, Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE (NMIT) La Trobe and RMIT Universities and the Darebin International Sports Centre. Mantra Bell City is surrounded by some of the inner north's best cafes and restaurants and is just a short 2 minute walk from the route 86 tram line. The tram runs from Bundoora to Docklands, through famous Fitzroy and Bourke Street in the CBD (including the iconic Bourke Street Mall). An easy 8 minute walk from Mantra Bell City is Bell train station, on the South Morang line and running daily between South Morang and the CBD. Getting the train to the AFL is a breeze as both Etihad Stadium and the MCG are easily accessible from Southern Cross and Jolimont stations respectively, located on the South Morang line. Please note: Mantra Bell City charges a cash bond of $400. Government issued photo ID is required at the time of check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Bell City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Bell City Hotel And Residences
- Bell City Hotel Residences
- Bell City Preston
- Mantra Bell City Preston, Greater Melbourne, Australia