US$68
    US$103
    US$74
    US$72
    Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

TripAdvisor
    • Pool
    1,542 results
    All reviewsbell citybed manhattancoffee shopchill barreception staffconvenient locationenjoyed my staybuffet breakfastwould stay againcomfy bedgreat value for moneyshort staymelbourneparkingkitchenetteconferenceoven
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very happy from the moment I arrived and till check out.
    The room was much larger than I expected for the price I paid, and more importantly was spotlessly clean.
    My room was very quiet and was exactly what I was after.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Sam L, Hotel Manager at Mantra Bell City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review of Mantra Bell City.

I am very pleased to read that your stay exceeded expectations and that you enjoyed your time at the Hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Sam

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The studio room was spacious, clean and well set out. The bed was so comfortable as were the pillows which seemed to be new and were soft and plump and the complimentary toiletries are of an excellent quality. The staff are very friendly and efficient and the restaurant offers a great variety for breakfast and meals. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

To, Mantra Manager and Booking.com

Hello.

I stayed at the Mantra Bell St on 23 to 24 June in Room 616. Before we went out for dinner i reported by phone and to James at reception that the heater was not working. He said he would get someone to look at it. When we got back to the room the heater was still no working and it did not work all night. Not nice having a cold room without heating and none! of the cycles would work! Just one flashing green light. This morning when checking out I reminded staff about the heating I did get sorry about that and was told not to worry about the parking fee that it would be free. Well gues what I have not long arrived home and check my bank accIunt snd my bank account was unknowingly billed $16.20 for parking.

Due to the above I am requesting a full refund of; Accommodation $151.88, parking $16.20 and not sure why a $1 was deducted. Total refund due is $169.08.

I will not be staying Mantra again or reccommending the mantra to anyone.

And for booking.com I am seriously thinking about not using your service when treated with disrespect by motels that you serve.

Regards,

Bob Reid
    0439 182 887

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check was a bit frustrating considering was having cars problems but lovely lady at counter was respectful and kind and helped as much as she could. Cleaners not overly freindly and didn’t do a full job. Elevators made some bad noises and having to pay for parking is not the greatest when already paying to stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just perfect, couldn't fault anything, didn't want to leave. The staff were polite and helpful and went beyond their call of business to help out. The room was superior, comfortable beds, clean and maintained to the highest level. The restaurants on site were excellent, catered to our needs. The location of this hotel was excellent for us as we have daughters that live close by and also is close to city.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your review of Mantra Bell City.

It is very pleasing to read that you had a pleasant experience at the Hotel and the team went over and above.

I look forward to your next visit.

Sam