Just spent a week in villa no.90 (Mythos villa), luxurious, fabulous, wonderful. The villa itself was of a very high spec. The beds were comfy, the decor clean and lovely. This is the first villa holiday we have done as a family of 11, age range 9 to 61, everyone of us enjoyed the relaxing 'do what you want when you want' vibe. Children loved the free wifi, adults loved the comfy sun loungers, all loved the whole villa. We were greeted on arrival by a member of the team, Gayle, who was lovely and showed us all we needed to know. We called into the office a couple of times and all of the team were lovely. The people who delivered our breakfast every day were also lovely, friendly and helpful. The cleaning team came every day and did a fantastic job. Walking to the village square took about 10-15 mins max. We ate in 4 of the restaurants. Firstly the hotel buffet - €36 for a not fabulous choice we thought a bit over the top, the food was ok but nothing special. Next was the Italian, fabulous. Service was good and food delightful, average €27 each for one course and drink (soft drinks not alcohol). Kebab takeaway we got and ate in the pub garden with a beer, food was really good as was the service, think about €12 for each person, was really tasty we ate this twice, as one night we took a takeaway back to the villa and had a pool party night for the kids to swim at night. Lastly we ate in anoi pub/bar, food was good when it eventually arrived. Our table for 11 was booked for 9o'clock. We sat down after they cleared it at about 9.05, we had to ask for menus, there were only 10 seats and then nobody came to take our order. We eventually ate at 10 o'clock ! We were severely disappointed with the lack of service in this restaurant as in all the previous ones it had been so good. An average price for us in here was around €20 per person. All in all we thought the restaurants were rather expensive in comparison to eating in Paphos itself. We caught the bus €1.50 per person and about 40 minutes away. The bus comes right into the square. The last bus back was 10.30 pm, which suited us fine. The supermarket on site is about twice the price of the one in paphos, which we only discovered on our 4th day! If we were to go again we would definitely go into Paphos on the bus on day 1, do a massive shop and get a taxi back, it would be so much cheaper. We spent about €400 in the onsite supermarket, even with the vouchers we received and this was just on snacks and drinks. For example a large bottle of coke was €3.95 on site, it was €1.59 in town, just everything was a rip off price, so be warned, make that trip (even if you don't have a car, as we didn't), you will save a fortune. Another thing to watch is the electricity you use. We had a bill of £260 on the last day for over the allocated limit, which nobody had mentioned would happen, I had read some of the paperwork after about the third day which mentioned it, but in fairness I didn't expect to pay so much. Overall this was a fabulous holiday albeit expensive, but you learn from your mistakes and we definitely know the ropes when we return, which we definitely will do in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences offers an extensive range of luxury holiday homes including 1, 2 and 3-bedroom Apartments, 2 and 3-bedroom Junior Villas and 2, 3, 4 and 5-bedroom Superior Villas, which are crowned with the exclusive ‘Elite’ and ‘Mythos’ selections. Each individual property is unique in both its style and furnishings, whilst offering residents accommodation on a luxurious resort, exceptional services and facilities, exclusivity and privacy. Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences has accommodation to suit every requirement. Location of the Properties. The Resort is situated on two plateaux separated by a ravine, 300 metres high and overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Aphrodite Hills Holiday Residences’ properties are located across the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aphrodite Hills Golf And Spa Resort Residences
- Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences Hotel Kouklia
- Aphrodite Hills Holiday Rentals Paphos
- Aphrodite Hills Golf & Spa Resort Residences Cyprus/Kouklia