True Blue Bay Boutique Resort
US$525
US$509
Travelocity
Lance Aux Epines Cottages(Lance aux Epines)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$461
US$432
US$545
US$338
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$120
US$185
US$155
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
US$160
US$90
US$96
Orbitz.com
All reviewsdodgy dockfree shuttlecooking classtower roomstreet foodrum tastinggrand anse beachinfinity poolsmall kitchenettedive shopyogurtdive triphoneymoon suitespiral staircaseday passeach morninglocal food
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

This is an amazing place with cheerful quirky colors, good food, beautiful surroundings and the most wonderful staff of any resort I have ever visited! I developed two ear infections and the staff arranged a house call from a Dr., went out to fill my prescriptions and called me several times to check on my condition. Truly wonderful caring people. My daughter is at the vet school at SGU and this is my fourth stay at True Blue Bay. I would never stay anywhere else in Grenada! The lovely owners are always present and the staff remember your name after the first visit!!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I stayed here and plan to return several more times. The staff are very courteous. The accommodations were wonderful. The cooking classes that were included in the stay were fun and delicious. I stayed here because my daughter is in Veterinarian School at St. Georges. It's close and walking distance to the University. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. If you're a diver the dive staff were very professional.

Room Tip: The Indigo rooms were nice and spacious and quaint
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We just arrived tonight to stay for a week at True Blue resort after having our plans diverted with La Source closing unexpectedly. This hotel has been totally charming so far. The room is spacious, pleasant and much to my delight has a small kitechenette set up which I will use a lot. Staff have been gracious and helpful and dinner delicious. As we just arrived I will have more to say in a day or two .

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niedra31
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

Just got back from an amazing 10days holiday at True Blue, I cannot rate this small boutique resort highly enough. We had our two year old son with us and it was just perfect for the three of us. The staff and facilities we outstanding. Relaxing, tranquil and total family friendly. However if you were to go as a couple or on business it would also be just as amazing! Do not hesitate to book, we did not want to come home and want to go back now! We loved both pools and the beach like pool was very child friendly and the slide at the top pool was a huge hit with Jude. We stayed in a large two bedroom villa with its own plunge pool. The villa was superb and kitchen is full equipped with everything we could have wanted. Air-con worked really well and was a cooling relief to the October sun which was hot hot hot (so lovely and we miss already- by the way we saw very little rain during our stay)

Once I had booked our holiday I contacted the hotel prior to traveling to ask if we could have the use of a travel cot with mosquito net & high chair during our stay. All were provided and waiting for us in our villa and were very good quality.

The staff were fabulous and were so attentive, helpful and genuinely friendly (but not over the top). Jude our son also enjoyed his stay and had lots of attention from all the staff and they seemed to really like him (which left us to have a few quite moments to ourselves while he was being entertained by them-thank you ). The two cleaning ladies were also very lovely and did a great job, our villa was always spotlessly clean.

The play areas were a huge hit with Jude and kept him entertained for hours and he loved the play kitchen.

The lady who cooked our omelettes and pancakes in the morning was lovely (I have to completely disagree with a previous comment!), aswell as the other breakfast staff. To eat breakfast with that view every morning was a treat, and even the cheeky birds steeling sugar and butter from the tables was a quirky ritual. The bar staff were also wonderful especially Evitta (sorry not if I've got her name right-sorry) as Jude took a particular liking to her and the bar man.

I understand that not everyone can always be pleased all of the time, but we genuinely were here at True Blue. The only things that I would say we're a slight negative but still would not stop me from recommending this hotel or booking again, would be the slow building works on a new marina across the bay from true blue (and of course this cannot be helped or changed by anyone at true blue) was a bit if an eyesore from certain aspects of the hotel. The second thing would be that the beach style pool could do with being re-rendered at some point soon as it was a little uneven . However this didn't put us off and we were in this pool every afternoon for at least 2-3hrs! The other thing is that we wished we had had some more local food and especially roti but that's our own fault.

We did go in October which is know as the 'rainy season' /low season however we saw very little rain. It was quiet at the hotel which meant we often had the pools to ourselves which was heavenly! And even when the bar and restaurant were quiet there was still a lovely atmosphere! Great thing was about this is that we had no trouble in getting a table in any of the other restaurants we went to and the girls at the front desk were fantastic with recommending different restaurants.

We did meet the owner of the hotel and he was a lovely friendly chap who obviously looks after his staff and takes great pride in his hotel, he dropped us off at the beach one morning and he was  chatty warm and friendly. We also met one of his daughters (who picked us up from the beach) and she was really lovely too.

The sunset drinks at dodgy dock was beautiful and truly unforgettable. Jude misses his daily apple juice, and we miss our white wine and Carib!!!

When we were leaving for the airport we said our goodbyes to our true blue friends including the owner and his daughter and just caught jude's favourite bar man buddy as he was starting his shift (so sorry don't know his name but he has four sons!) and the front desk ladies and felt sad to leave - we could have quite easily stayed another couple of weeks....if not longer!

Thank you to all at True Blue for making our holiday so special. If you do book to stay here i am certain you will not be disappointed. Enjoy!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Traveling for work for a television production, my crew and I stayed here for a 5 day stay. Great room, excellent service by all staff, and a wonderful view from my tower suite overlooking the True Blue Bay.

Definitely good value and close to the airport and downtown St. George.

Car services were easily arranged on site to get us around the island.

The variety of rooms on site, plus a great restaurant and friendly staff makes this hotel a winner.

Room Tip: If you can spring for a tower suite, the views are awesome.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business