True Blue Bay Boutique Resort
US$625
Priceline
Lance Aux Epines Cottages(Lance aux Epines)(Great Value!)
US$147
Orbitz.com
US$110
  • Pool
Laluna Hotel(Grand Anse)
US$1,852
US$518
US$387
Grenadian by Rex Resorts(Magazine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
Priceline
US$183
US$155
Siesta Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$87
US$388
US$114
Hotels.com
Mount Hartman Bay Estate(Lance aux Epines)
Hotels.com
All reviewsdodgy dockfree shuttlecooking classtower roomstreet foodrum tastinggrand anse beachinfinity poolsmall kitchenettedive shopyogurtdive triphoneymoon suitespiral staircaseday passeach morninglocal food
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I visited TBB a few years back with my husband and sister-in-law and we had a blast! We had a 2 bedroom cottage with a private pool. The view was incredible and the staff was even more so. We went out on a canoe and met with a turtle about the size of a fiat so after that we decided to stick to the pool for the duration of our stay. The food was very tasty and fresh. We hope to return before the end of the year.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed at True Blue for 4 days on a recent trip - the resort was selected based on proximity to St George's University, but I would recommend it for a vacation too!

My standard room was spacious and comfortable with a view over the bay and the pool, and I appreciated having a mini-kitchen with cooking facilities (although I would have liked some 'real' coffee!). I took full advantage of the hotel's amenities, and enjoyed the lovely spa for a back massage and pedicure, joined yoga classes in the evening, and even attended a cooking demonstration. The resort staff were super-friendly and the local beer was tasty!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We have just returned from a fantastic 14 night stay at True Blue Bay. This hotel is very much a family concern, but there is also an ethos of inclusion and caring, not only of guests but also staff and the local/island community. We very much wanted to have a fairly quiet, de-stressing experience and there was never any pressure to leave the resort, but tours were available if you wanted - we certainly enjoyed our trip around the island with Edwin. I cannot praise the management, staff, food or accommodation enough - it is a slice of paradise. We were all inclusive, but there was no element of the usual industrial catering that you often do get. We plan to return next year - in fact I want to get in touch with the local primary school, which Russ supports, as I am a Head Teacher in Scotland. I shall find out what I can take over to help support the commendable efforts of rebuilding and restocking the school after the Ivan Hurricane. Russ, Marie and all the staff, thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful holiday. We look forward to seeing you all again next year.

Room Tip: We were in true blue bay room 17. Would recommend it.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I am now a True Blue guy, after staying there twice and also staying at Allamanda, Flamboyant, and Coyaba. Rooms are very large (room 40 was even a two-story room with two balconies), balconies with comfortable furniture and a great view, fresh rose petals upon arrival, beverages in frig upon arrival, great restaurant with entertainment, the staff learns your name, bathrooms very large and modern, two pools, kayaks to use, beach area, nice residential area for safe walking, clean, beautiful flowers. Biggest problem was that the shower/bath units were so modern with so many handles and levers it was hard to figure out and I even have a graduate degree. True Blue in my hotel of choice in GND.

Room Tip: ask for room 40 or 42, but all the rooms appear to be well above average
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Gpa3403
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This hotel has the option of a room or a penthouse. The penthouses were incredible, all wood, complete with a pool. The resort has a pool outside and a cute restaurant on the boardwalk. Beautiful place but be ready to spend a pretty penny.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business