“Honeymoon get away in a home away from home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Lolade O
“Honeymoon get away in a home away from home”
Reviewed 1 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I must say that the area is super secure. There are multiple security check points and gates before you get to the hotel. Some might say that’s over the top. I say that is secure, especially considering that lagos can sometimes be unsafe. There is that Peace of mind that nothing can happen to you there.

It is truly a fully service apartment hotel when it comes to electricity. For some of us that are just not ok with lack of power, this was it for me. Once the power goes, the generator goes on straight away. I cannot stress how much I need air conditioning in this hot country.

The apartment is fully kitted out with everything you need to have in a house. From cooker with oven to fridge and freezer, to plates and cutlery, to knife set with pots and pans and then cable tv in the living room.

There are also cleaning utensils such as brush and pan and the like to do basic cleaning so that I could enjoy my privacy.

All in all it was one of the st 3 days stay I had.

Peaceful, relaxing, spacious, with 24/7 electricity and facilities that made a lot of sense.

Management Response
3 Nov 2017
Thank you Lolade O for your positive review. We look forward to always delivering top notch services for you and your loved ones in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing