“Top class, idyllic perfect property”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Waterfall Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dragonfly...
Angus
“Top class, idyllic perfect property”
Reviewed 26 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Close enough to Kenmore to walk and enjoy activities there, with Aberfeldy further along for all amenities, even a cinema - that's if you even wanted to leave this beautiful property in a perfect setting.
The accommodation is well stocked, spotlessly clean, modern with quality fittings and top end furnishings.A perfect cottage to relax and enjoy the stunning views. One of the best I have ever stayed in. Highly Recommended.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Lewis T
“Perfect honeymoon getaway”
Reviewed 9 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Waterfall cottage was the perfect getaway for my wife and I, the cottage and the views from it were so much more than what we expected. The house is very modern with everything you need for your stay, the hot tub was perfect with views over the loch and it’s located very close to Kenmore and Aberfeldy for eating out or shopping.

I would and already have recommended waterfall cottage. We hope to be back soon!

keir a
“Waterfall Cottage - Craggantoul”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Me and my girlfriend have visited ‘Craggantoul’ Lodges four times in a year and each one has its own Stunning features, all lodges are in breath taking locations and the service I have received throughout my visits to the lodges have been Brilliant. Our latest visit was to the cosy ‘Waterfall Cottage’ this lodge kept up the high expections with a wood burner and a hot tub over looking Loch Tay. The lodge was relaxing and perfect for any short on long stay, I highly recommend any ‘Craggantoul’ lodges based my experiances.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing