It was a very good experience and they had just opened the week before!
- Very helpful and friendly staff
- Excellent rooms with ocean view
- Good buffet breakfast
- Excellent Restaurant with a reduced menu
- Nice Pool (the pool deck needed some work yet)
- Tons of activities to do in the hotel; Surf classes, Stand up Paddle, horse rides, skate tube.
Totally worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a meeting place where we facilitate contact with the sea, with nature, with yourself, with family or friends, we offer quality services and facilities. Sport is part of our lifestyle, we have a sustainable project in a single geographic location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Alaia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.