“Booking cancelled by naturehunt after payment made”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kaziranga National Park
Nature Hunt Eco Camp, Kaziranga National Park
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I booked for 2 nights stay in Nature-hunt in April 2014. This booking was made more than a month in advance. But after 2 weeks of booking, I received an email (not even a call) that my booking has been cancelled for unforeseen reasons. I then had to call Ezeecloud (the vendor who took the payment on behalf of Naturehunt) asking for the reason of cancellation. They only apologised and offered to book in an alternate resort/hotel. Then they gave me a list of hotels which didnt seem good enough. I then had to ask them to refund my money, which they say they would (100%) but that is yet to be seen.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shruthi2012
Googlewonder, Owner at Nature Hunt Eco Camp, Kaziranga National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Mam
We are very sorry for the incident. But I would like to clear something regarding your booking. For those dates we did not have any vacancy and we have already given our sold out dates to Ezzeclouds before your booking had been done but they have not uploaded the inventory in the site. When we got the booking we immediately informed the matter to Ezzeclouds to inform you but I did not know what did they do and we did not take even a penny from them regarding your booking. And because of their unprofessional ism this incident had happened. We are sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart and hope you understand the matter.
09435515011.

There are newer reviews for Nature Hunt Eco Camp, Kaziranga National Park

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our stay in a ' luxury tent' at the beginning of this year. Although fairly pricey I would recommend staying here for a quite nights sleep and the amazing, good value food!! We stayed here for 5 nights and had many meals here. The chef cooked us up something different every meal and it was always too much for us to eat! Unfortunately, we were expected to pay a deposit when we booked our stay from Australia. This required us to pay fees from our own bank, but we also ended up paying what we assume was the fees from their bank as the amount deposited in their account was not the amount transferred. While we understand the need for securing bookings, this was annoying.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 5tace
Reviewed 13 March 2014

We really enjoyed our time at Nature-Hunt Eco Camp. We stayed 2 nights. We stayed in a tent with attached bathroom. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and cozy, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We were able to take hot water shower by asking the staff the get us some buckets of hot water. They took care of booking safaris (jeep and elephant) for us. The food is expensive (Rs. 350 for a thali for one person). We only ate there one night, and the food was very good. The rest of the nights we went to some nearby dhaba in Kohora circle. Overall, we had a great experience there, though it is not super cheap. I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Kaziranga!

Room Tip: Tent accommodations are great! My friends stayed in the cottage and they liked it also.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Crampini
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Nature Hunt Eco Park is a place where the hunt for nature ends.
For an ecological friendly person as me, everything around me brought me closer to Mother Earth, the hut, furniture, food, etc.

Importantly, the most purest forms of emotions were visible A genuine smile of Harpreet, Aovick, Ali Da, Hazarika brightened our day. The genuineness of each and every person made me belong there.

It is a definite 5\5 from my end. Any one visiting NE should at least spend 1 day to experience it. I can guarantee that they would want to extend their stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine. However, We prefer Francolin :)
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AmitRanjan_Amit
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Pros -

My family enjoyed its stay at the Beehive, the largest hut in the resort. The price for the accomodation and the quality of food served is just right. Good food at this place does not imply a menu that runs into holy scripture thick pages, but simple, wholesome, and presumably fairly good hygiene. I loved the cleanliness and good hygiene not to mention the sylvan surroundings. The young uns that run this place deserve credit and mention for starting something like this and running it well. The rooms are simple/rustic and the amenities are rudimentary(charging outlets for your cell phones and notebooks are available), yet clean and well maintained. Use of shoes is prohibited inside the huts. If your priority is low price, cleanliness and simple wholesome food then look no further. This is the place to be in. Luxury and gadgets have no place in this resort's vocab. Not even a TV. If you miss all the saas- bahu soaps at primetime, bring along your dish antenna and setupbox with an AV input for your notebook.
A friendly playful little puppy offers you good company while you get rest in this resort, another upper for animal lovers.

Cons - sanitation needs improvement.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Turdinthepunchbowl
Googlewonder, Owner at Nature Hunt Eco Camp, Kaziranga National Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Sir

We are very thankful that you like our Kaziranga and Camp very much. We always try our level best to provide the bestes services in all aspects. Hope you enjoyed a lot in Kaziranga and also wew ill meet in near future too.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Roni and Aovick were excellent hosts. Loved the food, tents and the pups who entertained us. We were given special sleeping bags on request and were provided seperate water even when the geyser was not functional due to a power cut. Their advice on touring the place was also unbiased and helped us to a good extent. The camp is situated in a nice,cozy spot ensconced in greenery, with a lush tea plantation nearby. Wine over the bonfire in the camp was something I would cherish for some time to come. The prices are reasonable the service is commendable. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who wishes to stay in kaziranga without second thought.

Room Tip: Ask for one of the houses if you wish to experience living in a bamboo hut.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sriram R

We are glad that you like Kaziranga and our camp very much. Thank you very much for your lovely feedback in trip advisor. You can contact us for any tour in North East India.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

The Nature-Hunt camp is a fantastic budget way to get close to Kaziranga National Park and enjoy the peace of the Assam countryside. I stayed in the tent cabin, which was roomy and clean, and loved the delicious and huge meals the camp provided for every meal. Depending on which park entrance you want to start on (there are 4), the camp is between 15 and 50 minutes drive, and they organize a great driver who is knowledgeable and friendly to take you through the park (as well as elephant tours). They also can set up a driver from Guwahati Airport and although there were some miscommunications with my pick up, the owners of the camp truly did everything they could to make it up to me and refunded the night I missed.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo