Holiday Inn Express Silao Aeropuerto Bajio
US$72
Homewood
US$58
Smart Istay Silao(Silao)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$63
Agoda.com
US$45
Travelocity
All reviewsstayed hereleon airportfront deskvery nice hotelbed was comfortablelate arrivalexcellent locationapplebeesguanajuatolobbyshuttleattention
Reviewed 2 January 2014

The Holiday Inn Silao Aeropuerto Bajio is one of excellent hotel in Guanajuato state. The hotel is near to the different popular historical places as well.
Its worth to visit for example the Guanajuato, Leon and Queretaro etc. historical cities

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ocsir D
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stay at this hotel primarily for business. For that last six years, I have stayed here about once a month.

The staff is great, the rooms are comfortable.

I like the rooms on the exterior side of the hotel because they all have balconies that lead to outside.

The breakfast is wonderful.

I have never had an issue with noise, someone knocking on my door. The staff is great and will address anything immediately - I once had a plumbing issue and they addressed it immediately.

The location is central to the airport, Guanajuato, downtown Silao. It is a 15 minute walk to the bus station or the supermarkets.

The hotel has a separate restaurant, Applebees. It is okay. It is a little pricey and I would prefer more authentic food selections. The good things about the restaurant is they offer room service, and are open late.

The breakfast is terrific.

Room Tip: Rooms are quieter on the back side of the hotel, away from the highway. Exterior rooms have balconies that lead outside. Interior rooms are more quiet - although in the back the exterior rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Melanie R
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I stayed here on the last night of a business trip to the Celaya, Leon, Aguascalientes area to be near the Leon airport for a flight the next morning. After the substandard hotel I stayed in in Celaya this was a breath of fresh air. Lovely, large comfortable clean rooms among the best I have stayed in Mexico outside Mexico City. The best bed I have ever slept in in Mexico (and this includes staying with family). Very friendly , helpful staff and a very well decorated hotel. Some of my business associates would commute the hour to Celaya to stay in this hotel. I would stay here again. For an American, the Applebee's attached can be a nice touch that one wouldn't appreciate at home.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank timj0
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The room and hotel were clean enough to be comfortable. English was spoken by everyone that I encountered. Applebees connected to the hotel was a big plus because there was NOTHING around this hotel.

I was not impressed by breakfast, but it wasn't the worse I have come across.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2013 via mobile

Located 10 minutes away from BJX, this is a very good option for work. And for pleasure travelers, is a very good economic option, located between Leon and Guanajuato, so you can go and come very easly. Just beware: breakfast is bad, so you will end eating fruit and bread.

• Stayed: February 2013