US$485
US$447
US$106
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$296/night.

Emily's Hotel(Tiberias)
US$222
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea of galileepeace vistafruitbreadgolan heightsgreat placeeach morninggreat viewtour groupnorthern israeldairy farmpeace and quiettwo nightsoverseas adventure travellodgewinekinneret
Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

The cabin was warm, comfy and spacious. A fresh and yummy breakfast was delivered each morning to our cabin. Standing on the Golan looking out across the Sea of Galilee towards Jordan was mind-blowing.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2015

We are three old chaps who wanted to stay on the Golan for a couple of nights to visit an old school friend. He recommended this place and what a good choice it was. Fabulous cabin looking over the Sea of Gallilee - with comfy beds and enormous breakfasts courtesy of Colette and company. Stunning location and all at a great price.

Room Tip: All good but overlooking the lake - best.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank OLDBRITDoncaster
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Awesome view of Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) and in the evening it is beautiful and romantic to walk along the cliff and/or sit on the porch in front of the cabin. Breakfast comes in a big basket with lots of delicious food. Setting is great; cabin is cozy, and only drawback is distance from anything else. However, for a relaxing time away, it is the place to go. There is a private swimming place you can rent or a public swimming pool. Best to get front row cabin.

Stayed: October 2014
1  Thank 753Anonymous
Reviewed 23 August 2015

This is such a great place, so relaxing with fantastic views. I stayed here with the tour group I was with and it was a great place to spend 2 nights while touring around the Golan Heights and Sea of Galilee.

We each had our own cabin, mine was able to sleep 6 and I had it all to myself. My cabin had a living/eating area, kitchenette, bedroom, loft and a spacious bathroom with a jacuzzi tub (which was great to soak in after a long day of touring).

The views out over the Sea of Galilee, from the front row of cabins (which we had been allocated), were magnificent although a bit hazy.

Breakfast is served at your cabin in a picnic basket. The food was delicious and wholesome having been grown on the Kibbutz, it was enough for two meals.

If you are someone who needs to have Wi-Fi all of the time, this might not be the place for you. They have free Wi-Fi but it did not work in my cabin. This is what made it so relaxing, having a break from the internet.

I would definitely stay here again if I was ever in the area.

Room Tip: Try to get a front row cabin so you have the view
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2015

This was one of my favorite hotels on my OAT trip through Israel. Hotel isn't exactly descriptive but the rooms/cabins are very spacious, comfortable, cozy and clean. The breakfast basket they bring to your door each morning had enough food to last me 3 days. Their breads are particularily good. The leftovers were great snacks. The grounds are lovely with very green grass and beautiful, blooming flowers. The view is spectacular, especially if you are on the edge as I was lucky enough to be. The wild pigs below even came to greet me. (Don't worry, they are far away down the cliff.) It's a nice place to stroll around and the lights of Tiberias twinkle in the distance when it gets dark. There is a good restaurant within walking distance where we had an included dinner but other than that not much in the way of food or entertainment. It's a quiet place, good for sitting on the porch with a glass of wine (they provided that too) to just enjoy the peacefulness. The kibbutzim residents are very nice, some have been there since it opened, and it was very interesting to hear how the place developed and has changed over the years. It's unlikely I'd be on an independent trip in this area but I wouldn't hesitate to book in here again if the ocassion arose.

Room Tip: Cliffside, towards the center of the property.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends