“The DJ should update his music records ”

Princess Summer Club Mamaia
Ranked #5 of 8 things to do in Mamaia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Princess Summer Club is a Lounge, Dance&night Club in Mamaia. We also have a huge beach area with all kind of activities.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Same old music with Arabic influences and quite boring evening for us all. Repetitive, loud and seemed like someone that has not got a planned evening but is trying through their old records for a deflating party. Even the dancers seemed quite bored, though they made their best of keeping people entertained. Most likely people would have left if only the music was entertaining them.
The drinks and service was alright.
Would probably recommend it if you don’t have anywhere else to go to.

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

This beach is a proper waste of time and money!! I have decided to celebrate my mum’s birthday in here and brought a cake with me. Even if we have been told that we are allowed to bring a cake, we had to wait around 20 minutes at the entrance for the security to make sure we can bring the cake in (there were 30 degrees and the cake was melted already). After this situation, due to the distance from our hotel to the beach we have another go to this beach and chose it again the second day. What a bad choice we have made!! At 10 am there was a group of 8-10 people, very dodgy ones, making so much noise and behaving in such a rude way!! In top of that our waitress overcharged us with 9 ron (we had to pay 55 ron and she charged me 64 ron), thanks God that I checked the menu and asked her for my money back!! All togheter my mum’s birthday weekend in Mamaia was completely ruined by this imcompetent people!! Please don’t you ever go and give a try to this place as you will end up being treated like a proper piece of rubbish and surrounded by dodgiest people ever!!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Nice shallow beach, good double sunbeds with nice matress! From beach bar you can get drinks and snacks. Only Bad thing was that guard came to us and forbid us to drink from our own waterbottle! Even though we had ordered food and drinks from The beach bar...

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

It was a great evening spent in this club.
Friendly stuff trying to help with the order as English in general a problem with Romanians in general. Live music and good ambience. I felt that the drinks were costly and also there was nothing to eat.