“Amazing”
Review of Hanul Cu Peste

Hanul Cu Peste
Ranked #4 of 24 Restaurants in Mamaia
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went on a Thursday night with our friends. I was amazed... the place is really cosy & I have to say that the food was sooo delicious! I strongly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best seafood and mediteranean restaurant in Mamaia Nord resort!
The chefs, staff and management are very professional with lot of experience and expertise in restaurant & bars activities

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and the serving was also at a high level. Despite the fact that they had an event with many people at the time we arrived there, the waiting time for our food was very decent. I recommend this place if you are a fish lover and for sure we will be back here.