Review Highlights
추천합니다!

친절한 직원들과 더불어 환상적인 바다를 즐길 수 있는 좋은 시간들이었습니다. 잊지 못할 경험을 함께해준 강사님께 감사드리며, 다음에 다시 찾아뵙도록 하겠습니다.! I... read more

Reviewed 29 March 2017
heejungu
amazing coral reefs

this was my first trip to Cebu,, i chose alegria for canyoneering,, didnt no there was snorkeling... read more

Reviewed 9 March 2017
lifeseemsnice
surat

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this place. Equipment was clean and well maintained, perfect for novice or experienced

Date of experience: February 2017
Angel r, Manager at Alegria Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

hopefully see you soon

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I had the chance to spend a few days with Lee the owner, diving was outstanding, rooms are excellent. Lee took care of us, he is a fantastc man, excellent guide. We had a great time with Lee around a BBQs at nights.

Lee is a professional diver, caring for people, I could not recommend enough his place. See you soon my dear friend.

Christophe Pace
Platinum PADI Course Director

Date of experience: January 2017
Angel r, Owner at Alegria Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Great having you here,, if you decided in the future to relocate or hold some IDC's here at Alegria Dive Resort, you be welcomed with open arms

Stay well my friend and send love and good wishes to your family