All reviews complimentary mini bar four cheese pizza beach bungalow kayangan lake coron island giant clams boat ride sea plane rain shower busuanga airport paddle boarding lengua international cuisine ice cold water turn down service halo halo refreshing drink
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Coron is a beautiful place filled with natural wonders. If it is your first time, this is the perfect place to go to see the Kayangan Lake, the Twin Lagoons, and other beautiful sites. It is about 2 hours from the Busuanga airport (by van and boat). If you are taking a tour, ask for Yap to show you around. He is wonderful; he is from there so he knows the places to go and he can even guide you while snorkeling to show you what you want to see. He definitely made our trip for us!

Room Tip: There are many beach-front villas. Choose whether you want the one with the sunrise view or the sunset view, depending on your preference.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mgmblake
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We have booked for Two seasons bayside hotel for 3 nights but got a free upgrade to stay at Two seasons resort and spa.. it was a great experience from all aspects...island tour arrangements from the hotel was expensive but the kind of service they provide was excellent... Thank you team Two seasons coron island resort and spa...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We stayed at Two Seasons Island Resort & Spa for 3 nights. I traveled with my parents and 2 children, ages 10 & 8. We flew from Clark Airport to Busuanga via PAL. Our arrival was greeted by friendly and courteous staff of Two Seasons, Bon. Bon knew my name before I even introduced myself. We were provided with cold water and face towels. Our ride was quite smooth from the airport to bayside. We waited a bit for our speedboat transfer from bayside to the island. The boat crew were all nice and helpful.

Check in: Smooth process. We booked 2 mountain bungalows. Room 404 & 403 have very good access to the front lobby, Sulu restaurant, beach (main and back), and the pool. We and our luggage were transported via golf carts.

Rooms: Very clean, amenities are wonderful - dental kit, grooming kit, shaving kit! You do not need to bring the basics other than your own preferred toiletries. Bottled water is also provided, just call for refills. Turndown service is great! My kids love that the staff would also bring a jar of freshly baked, delicious cookies! Cable TV available as well if needed. Robes & slippers, Off lotion for inset repellant also in the room. Mini bar & fridge are well stocked for charges. Only thin I would recommend is to change the coffee/tea to a Nespresso or Keurig instead of instant coffee. Wifi is only in the rooms and common areas. Not available in the beach or cabanas.

Beach: My kids & I were guided by the kindest & nicest snorkeling guide from Pawikan Dive Center. Yap, his name, is so helpful, friendly, and really made our ocean adventures very memorable. He took us to the giant clam sanctuary (accessible from main beach), accompanied us to our island hopping (Tour A), and snorkeling at the back beach. Yap truly embodied complete hospitality! He is an example to others. My kids were amazed by the ocean life they saw.

Food & Drinks: the Filipino style buffet was delicious. American food and other Asian dishes were offered during breakfast. Wide variety of menu choices of Sulu. My fave include pinakbet, sinigang, bicol express, and lengua lumpia. The kids meal are fantastic! Lunch and dinner menu are all delicious! My parents who are seniors were provided with senior citizen discount for their food. We enjoyed dining in the cabana, by Bahura bar, and at Sulu. There is current renovations going on around the restaurant so the view is blocked. Just dine out and the wait staff will bring the food to you. Wait staff were all courteous and polite! I am overwhelmed by their hospitality!

Resort nurse: Super nice! I got some very itchy insect bites on my arms, and she took care of these itchy bites by applying calamine lotion which stayed on even after I snorkeled.

Spa: I enjoyed a 2 hour deep tissue massage at Narra Spa. Super relaxing! Do it when you get a chance to visit.

Check out: As smooth as check in. Pick up from the room, bills/receipts all itemized, boat transfer as easy as the pick up. Van transfer back to Busuanga airport also smooth.

Overall, I give Two Seasons 5 star rating for their warm hospitality, high customer service, beautiful island, and facility! Mr. Penaloza, your staff are truly amazing! Both Coron and Boracay staff were all wonderful people! We are humbled to have met them.

Hope to come in the near future!
Katrina

Room Tip: Mountain Bungalows 404, 403 are great!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank katrina d
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

A very nice resort that is quiet. We like the Filipino respect for nature and sustainability Beauful beach and lagoon for swimming Good gym with beautiful view. Boat ride was longer and rougher than expected but was very manageable The staff is extremely courteous The villas are great Each one is separate and spacious

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

We arrived on July 11th in Coron and were unable to transfer from Two Seasons Bayside to resort. Our booking is for two Beach Bungalow and one seaside from July 11 to 13, 2018. I was informed by multiple employees that there has been a Gail warning since the morning of July 11th. I understand that this is an unavoidable circumstance. However, we were never notified until we got to the Bayside facility. The resort should have notified us as soon as the Gail warning was issued. I am traveling with 4 small children. We should have been given the opportunity to make the decision if we still wanted to go. Even when our travel agent called at 9am and she was not informed of a Gail warning. Even the van driver at 11am did not inform us that we would be unable to transfer due to a gail warning. We are now stuck at Bayside with no room. They transferred us to a motel and the rooms are not comparable. In addition, there is no guarantee that we can cross tomorrow. This whole experience took the excitement away from the group. The children were looking forward to swimming in the ocean. We want to fly back to Manila tomorrow. We are unable to leave the island due to full flights. We expected high quality service. Two Seasons wasted 11 people's time. We expect better service than this. No compensation has been offered only the refund of 1 night. This whole situation is an ordeal.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family