Shot a wedding here. Food was ok was able to eat their buffet breakfast and ate during reception. Rooms were made of wood. Rooms were very typical wooden huts. We stayed in the beach side at the back. This island is detached from the main land of Coron which is Busuanga so its a world of its own. Everything is pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Paradise Palawan is an exclusive 19 hectare island resort hotel dotted in a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. It is a tropical paradise strategically located amid Coron's magnificent landscapes and seascapes, natural tourist attractions, and exhilarating dive sites. The exclusive property features 54 rooms and cottages with scenic views of nature, as well as a spa, restaurant, and two bars. Accommodations include beachfront thatched cottages with private balconies exuding elegant simplicity afford the most indulgent stay. Rooms and cottages are spacious and comfortable, set amid tropical forest with views of lush gardens or the sea. The airy rooms come with fridges, safes and minibars. The resort offers plenty of lounging options and a myriad of activities such as kayaking, paraw sailing, diving, hiking and island hopping for a pulsating island getaway. Other amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, a dive shop, and a club house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Paradise Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Paradise Palawan Hotel Coron
- Hotel Paradise Palawan
- Resort All Inclusive Paradise Palawan