Well equipped, comfortably furnished semi-bungalow with small yet private and sunny rear garden. 10 minutes walk from perfect small beach at Trevone Bay. 5 minutes drive from Padstow and amenities (though there is a small but pricey shop in Trevone). Double and twin bedrooms downstairs with walk-in shower - owner even measured the height of the lip of the shower tray for me! Upstairs another double and a bathroom in the eaves. Only a pub in the village but check out the Olive Tree in St Merryn (but book!!). Decking gives level access to the front door for a wheelchair and a ramp down to the lawn. Really convenient,clean and pleasant base for a week's stay on the stunning North Cornish coast.
Five of us had an enjoyable stay here in September 2017.
- Private parking for 2 vehicles;
- Very spacious interior with a good sized back garden and summer house;
- Buckets and spades provided (thank you!);
- 10 minute walk to Trevone beach;
- 5 minute walk to a local convenience store;
- 2 miles from Padstow and a large Tesco;
- Perfectly located for day trips to other attractions in Cornwall (we visited Newquay, The Eden Project and Mevagissy).
- Very reasonable price divided between the Five of us.
Had a great holiday stay at Trevannion. Plenty of room, not far from the beach, the pub/hotel and the village shop. Recommended.
The house absolutely lived up to its description, it was well stocked for a family and beautifully presented. The location suited our needs perfectly. The area was peaceful but within easy reach of facilities. We visited the beach every day and walked across the field paths to neighbouring towns and villages for outings. We would love to use this property again.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|