Crystal Paradise is great value for money. A piece of paradise- if you are plannning a romantic trip, this is the answer!
The location is perfectly off the beaten track, nestled within the mountains and rain forests. The accomodations are thatched cabanas, all separate from each other- in a very serene atmosphere.
A great spot for nature lovers:-
1. All kinds of tropical flowers can be seen on the property and there is also a rainforest medicine trail that is clearly marked with all the trees labelled. If you are pressed for time or budget, I would say avoid going to the other rainforest trails and get all your kicks here.
2. Birds- From the resort dining area, which is essentially a large open terrace that looks out onto its beautiful lush gardens, you will be able to spot many beautiful tropical birds, from the collared Arakari to the Rufus-tailed hummingbird.
Very friendly, courteous , and a temperament like honey- everything abou this place reminds you of paradise.
The place offers tour packages with very friendly knowledgeable guides. Tikal- one of the most spectacular Mayan ruins on the other side of Central America- is only a few hours away. On the resort itself you can also go horseback riding in the picturesque setting of the landscape.
At $90 / room to start with, this place is a great deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful Belize jungle lodge is located in the lush jungles and along side the beautiful Macal River. Owned and operated by the Tut family, using the ancient art of palm-thatched roofs that blend with the natural beauty of Belize. Combine this exotic atmosphere with genuine Belizean family hospitality and the result is a rare encounter between culture and adventure. . We provide our guests with the opportunity to explore the country's many wonders while staying in comfort that reflects Belizean culture. Your base for all your adventures in Belize whether it be caving, birding, visits to archeological sites such as Caracol, Tikal Xunanunich and many other Belize Maya ruins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Crystal Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Paradise Hotel San Ignacio