All reviews mira road swimming pool value for money super deluxe room front office nice food pleasant stay room service great hospitality banquet hall his team get together mr wedding gym facilities gcc
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I visited Mumbai and stayed at this hotel for 2 nights.
I saw big centipede went inside the bed but could not reach it and contacted house keeping and manager. Manager kindly provided us different room. I hope they took care of the creatures.
Pros
1. Very nice food and breakfast.
2. Good swimming pool.

Cons
1. The manager during breakfast could do better with smile on her face. She was treating people as if they are not paying for the food.
2. A real smile with service will help hotel to go long way.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mahadev S
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us and please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Your compliment for swimming pool and food in the hotel has been accepted with genuine delight.

Your detailed feedback has been shared with my team who also offer their apologies for not having delivered as per your expectations on this visit. We sincerely hope that you will give the team another chance to showcase the service that we are well known for.

I look forward to personally welcoming you for your future stays with us.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

It is a very very clean hotel and worth every penny...please stay here only if you have to stay in Mira Bhayandar rest all of them are full of uncleanliness and unhygienic hotels in Mira Bhayandar...very good breakfast.... excellent hygiene and much better than 3 star or 4 star hotels

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to you stay at GCC Hotel and Club, and we appreciate you sharing your valuable time to post feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us and several aspects of the hotel services were to your expectations.

We really appreciate that you took time to send valuable comments about your stay, food served, cleanliness and hygiene.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope you will visit again to enjoy another enriching experience.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I had stay at gcc hotel with my family got very excrllent service from the staff of front office Nadeem Shaikh and house keeping verendar pal they had make my trip very very good thanks to gcc for the great trip

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to note that you and your family had a great experience at GCC Hotel and Club.

We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed the hospitality and had a memorable experience.

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to Nadeem and Virendar. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration for them and I thank you for your kind comments.

The team and I look forward to welcome you back soon. Assuring you of our best services all the time.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing available what we wanted ... Inspite of being in the Menu ? They should not mention if they don't have. Service standards have gone down . This is not my first visit here and for me and my husband this is our favorite place but it seems it won't be favorite any more ! They should better work towards their customer service and also the quality of food and snacks . We just ordered nachos that was also soggy and I was shocked to see the response of the Manager and hence we moved to another restaurant for dinner .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I shall certainly have the process checked and ensure this is not repeated with any of our esteemed guests.

Please give us another opportunity to change your otherwise favourable impression of the hotel.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

The hotel is the only one in the area which is in border line standards for foreign tourists.
The bathrooms are dirty, towels bed sheets are stained and old. Airconditioning is only available in the rooms the rest of the hotel is boiling hot and all rooms have a moldy smell.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for making time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. It is feedback from valued guests such as you that drives the team and me to deliver better.

My team and I are deeply concerned that your overall experience at the hotel was less than satisfactory. Your valued feedback is highlighted in a number of areas for improvement that I have shared with my Managers who join me in offering their apologies for their team’s shortcomings.

Once again, thank you for providing feedback that will ultimately help improve our procedures and effectiveness.

My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back.