US$188
US$151
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

Ka'ana Resort(San Ignacio)
US$231
Rumors Resort(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hotwire.com
Clarissa Falls Resort(San Jose Succotz)
US$122
US$89
  • Restaurant
Cahal Pech Village Resort(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$86
  • Pool
San Ignacio Resort Hotel(San Ignacio)
US$492
US$165
Tropicool Hotel(San Ignacio)(Great Value!)
US$20
Blancaneaux Lodge(Mountain Pine Ridge Reserve)
US$344
  • Pool
US$109
US$98
  • Restaurant
Calico Jack's Village(Seven Miles El Progresso)
US$127
Orbitz.com
1,079 results
All reviewsother guestsmacal rivernight hikeon sitebird watchingfamily stylevaca fallshorseback ridingrope swingguided hikecommunal diningdeluxe cabinremote locationcanoe tripacross the riveratm cavedirt road
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We cannot say enough about how great this place was! The best staff and wonderful accommodations! Our SUV broke down on the way to the lodge and they kindly came to our rescue...a much appreciated rum punch awaited us as a welcome to the lodge. There was no need to leave the resort - meals were perfect and the less you have to travel on the road to get there the better. We did the tubing down the river - good fun - and a canoe trip and a hike - all great ways to spend your day...

Room Tip: Our riverview deluxe room #10 was great...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I love this place and you will too once you get past the road. Just think of the road as part of the adventure! It is a beautiful place, with wonderful staff, great food, and in a magnificant location! If you have the opportunity to visit this wonderful place, do so. You will have no regrets. The adventure guides are a wealth of information and Roque was particularly great when he accompanied us to Tikal. We had so much fun and saw more than we dreamed. It really was a great day trip and worth every penny. He made getting across the border simple and stressfree. We were fortunate to meet the owner, Cameron, while we were there as well. It was easy to tell him how wonderful all the staff are.

Room Tip: We stayed in cabins 10 and 11 and they are the furthest from the dining room but an easy walk and well worth the views. Beautiful!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank kt10518
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Wow I am so happy to have been able to experience Belize by coming here. All the other raving reviews are true, this place made me feel like I was at a rehab center. All employees are warm/welcoming and the place is well kept. Some of my fav experience was the night hike with Diego, he was very knowledgeable and we saw all kinds of awesome critters (tarantulas, red eye tree frog etc.). Hiking with Carlos was awesome, I felt like I was on the magic school bus. Hendrey was an awesome bartender, he definitely made night cap more interesting and fun. Overall I loved my experience here, I will only come back to Belize if I get to stay at this place. Black rock was good for my black soul ;)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Hang J
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We found this lodge through a lot of research and I wasn’t sure what to expect. We were picked up at the airport by Diego and drove to the Lodge. It was far more beautiful than I expected. The entire staff was amazing. The riverfront cabin (#17) was much larger than I anticipated and the room was great. The property itself was stunning and booking the excursions (Tikal and ATM) through the lodge was easy. The coffee was amazing, so was the food. We found a rope swing near the “beach” after we tubed down the river and it made our last day unforgettable. I left my hiking shoes there and Petro made sure they found their way back to me in California. I would highly recommend this lodge and hope to go back someday.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Petro S, Manager at Black Rock Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hi Anthony

so glad your shoes made it back to you. We look forward to seeing you again!! Thank you for being awesome guests!

Kind regards
Petro

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was amazing—welcomed us the minute we arrived.
Our cabins were beautiful and spacious. The food was delicious. The grounds are spectacular.
Roque was our tour guide at Tikal and he was great!
Petro and the entire staff are one of a kind!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends