Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center
US$138
US$113
US$116
US$108
Red Roof Plus+ Atlanta - Buckhead(Brookhaven)(Great Value!)
US$120
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,170 results
All reviewsindoor poolrestaurant staffatlanta perimetershuttle servicebreakfast buffetbusiness tripmarta stationcustomer servicefront desk stafffamily reunionstaff was very friendlybeds were comfortablechecking incookieshgisamlolita
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Staff need to honour the gold member preferences and not just give the minimum. I dont like to complain I like to be received as a gold member and if not I will reflect it in the review. Hotel lobby was clean , staff are the minimum friendly, pillows need to be replaced

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
danielle J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for your review! We truly value your continued loyalty to the Hilton brands. Please let me know when we can connect, I would love to have your feedback on some ideas we have on honoring our HHonors and see if it would be of value. Thank you again for your time!

Danielle.Johnson@Hilton.Com

Reviewed 23 June 2014

If you are staying in the Perimeter area, I would recommend the Crowne Plaza or the Embassy Suites. The beds were lumpy, the room smelled odd, and the food is overpriced. No airport shuttle, no complimentary breakfast, and the lobby smells heavily of chlorine from the indoor pool.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel! We offer complimentary shuttle for your ride to the airport via MARTA and we also have great bed and breakfast rates for your next time to Atlanta. Let me know when you will be back in the area again, I would love to set up your accommodations to ensure your stay is Exceptional!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This was my first experience at this location and I was not disappointed. This is a newer, well maintained property convenient to Atlanta's Perimeter Center area. Upon arrival I was warmly greeted and recognized as a Hilton Honors member. Although I was visiting family in Dunwoody over the holiday, I would also not hesitate to stay here for business due to the amenities, cleanliness, service and competitive rates.

Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for your exceptional review, I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We hope to host you again in Atlanta soon!!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Had to stay overnight in Atlanta for business. Took my 20-year-old daughter with me for dinner companionship and figured she could hang out at the pool the next day while I went into the office. First, the parking lot is up a steep hill from the hotel which was very inconvenient. Then the air conditioner in our room worked but not well enough to bring the room temperature below 76 and I can't sleep if I'm not cold. The room was very small and the bed was hard. The pool is indoors and extremely small. There was so much chlorine in the pool that I couldn't stand to be in the pool room for more than a minute. I honestly have never seen a pool that small before, not at a hotel and not at a private home. The staff was very polite and tried to be helpful, but I seriously doubt I will ever return. The staff must be the only redeeming quality of this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the first floor near the laundry room!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review! I would love to personally speak with you regarding what we can do to make your stay more exceptional during your next trip to Atlanta. Please feel free to reach out to me at Danielle.Johnson@Hilton.Com. Our team is truly committed to ensuring your stay is exceptional every time! Thank you for your time.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The service from beginning to end was well worth it. I will definitely stay at this location again. The room was very clean. The beds were comfortable. The staff was friendly from the time I walked in the door til I checked out.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
danielle J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Perimeter Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you Carla for your review! I hope we can host you again during your next time to Atlanta and turn your 4 star review into a 5! Thank you again!