“restaurant service”
Review of Leelas Villa Inn

Leelas Villa Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Flesherton
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Service was terrible!!!! Large group was there and but they ordered, ate, dishes removed and paid before we were given our food- 45 minutes after we ordered. Another group of 4 came in 20 minutes after us and received their food before us as well. We asked and they said the kitchen was backed up. When the soup came it was watery and not that good. The pitas were good however there was no apology from staff until we expressed how unhappy we were. Told them we would never be back!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lindav244

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The team at the Knight's Inn provide you with a clean, well kept and good-sized accommodation in an establishment run by a very friendly and caring family team. The restaurant provides very good food at great prices. I was in Flesherton for two weekends for a local event and was pleasantly surprised and pleased by Knights Inn. There is another activity next year and I will definitely taking any stay overs in this motel. Thanks Mr. P and family. One of the friendliest hotel groups I have encountered in my travels. How many hotels remember your name, how you take your coffee a week later and give everyone the same rooms as the week before so they feel at home?

Room Tip: Rooms set back a little might be quieter re: any road noise but I don't think there is really a...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ian D
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Stayed here after a family reunion in the area. Nice clean room which was apparently renovated. Especially liked the laminate floors in main area. Also hated carpets in a motel as you could never vouch for cleanliness.
Also had breakfast and while slow due to a rush of people was good value for money.
The Manager on duty was excellent. He looked after bookings, took orders at breakfast adn mainned the cash register.
Super friendly stay/
Will use again when in area.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We were hiking in the area and stayed here for a number of weekends throughout the summer of 2012 and the spring of 2013. Our hosts, Mr P, and family are delightful. We loved the food, especially the Indian food choices, so much so that we have since visited the restaurant on our way through Flesherton to other destinations. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. there were improvements being made to the rooms during the long summer of our stay. They obviously are investing in their business. The hospitality we received was unparallelled in any place I have stayed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy D
Reviewed 8 April 2013

For anybody travelling and needing a place to stay in the Flesherton area, I would highly recommend the Knights Inn. THe staff were so friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious and very clean. The food in the restaurant was excellent and so reasonably priced. I would say that the restaurant and food are a hit in the area as it was full both times we went in. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2013

The manager was nice, didn't expect the room was clean. Wifi and internet was very bad. Couldn't get connected and once connected the speed was so very slow to the point unusable. Unlike other wyndham chain, the included free breakfast was served.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank venturer8888
Reviewed 1 February 2013

The owners are fantastic and friendly. I arrived late on a Sunday evening and checked in. I asked about the restraunt hours and was told they are open for breakfast but I could get take out for my room if I wanted. I said no thanks and checked into my room. It was small but clean. I expected an old outdated room because of the age of the hotel but it was new and modern obviosly renovated recently. I decided to take them up on the offer of takeout. I was the only person there that day and she opened up the kitchen to make me a BLT. Service with a smile as we talked about my reason for staying there. The next morning we went in and asked if we could leave my car at the hotel while we went house hunting in the area and we were immediatly told no problem. When we came back for the car the owners with big smile asked us if we had found a house. It was great they had listend to us and genuinly seemed interested. We ordered lunch to go my wife had perogies that came with real bacon slice and I had some fries to go and they were amazing. We will go back for lunches once we live in the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Flesherton
Westin Trillium House Blue Mountain
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 11 in Collingwood
Meaford Motel & Restaurant

Been to Leelas Villa Inn? Share your experiences!