All reviews club paradise coron island tour boat ride table tennis hiking trail infinity pool siete picados dugong dive center walk in closet karaoke room busuanga airport main restaurant secluded island water activities fish feeding kayangan lake paddle boards
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Extremely beautiful island.. Awesome staff service (shoutout to Cheeneth!).. Superb food from the restaurant!!! I enjoyed all the meals we’ve had. I don’t drink iced tea but yours was.. the bomb. The breakfast options were also yummy! I go hungry just thinking about it.

Kayaking and paddle boarding are both free and I kind of took a good time with those. The welcoming staff from the bar were also such a warm and pleasant sight!

I also loved that the cabana designs are environment friendly. I appreciate the constant reminders posted about saving tap water, and making use of natural lighting if possible. Who wouldn’t? My front doors were always open. The beachfront view is too magnificent to pass up!

Thank you El Rio! Was trying to book for the summer but seems like you’re fully booked by now. Wow!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Avis P
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay here for 5 nights with excellent food, service and amenities- some free water sport activities available.
The resort also organizes various island tours which is great!
There is a good diving centre available and you can receive a padi certification here too!
An excellent musical duo entertains guests every night at the restaurant!
Overall, we loved our visit here and couldn't have asked for anything more!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Diksha87
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Here are the resort’s services that Wow’d our stay:

1. On time transfers (van & boat) with courteous driver (Hi Kuya Coco!) and boatmen

2. Impressive welcoming party with singing staffs, free iced tea, cookies and cold towels. Special shoutout to Claryn(receptionist) who was so helpful & accommodating to all of my requests.

4. Free use of cellphone and sim card with load that you can use—very, very helpful for foreigners, tourists and balik-bayans who have limited time to purchase their own sim cards.

3. Breathtaking views of mountains and sea right outside our clean, stylish and comfortable room. Wi-fi was only accessible in the room’s veranda but that was not an issue to me at all.

4. Free use of water gears, paddle boards, life vest, and even beach toys for making sand castles for the kids!

5. For a mountain lover like me & my daughter, it was really an icing on the cake that they have their own mountain nestled right at the back of the resort—The Hunters Peak. Views are great and it was the first time we got to see a pitcher plant:) Thanks Kuya Ronnie(our cool and caring trail guide)

6. Fine, powdery white sands with clear waters that you can easily spot fishes right away especially in the docking area where you are allowed to feed fishes and swim with them for free!

7. Food was excellent as well, and I requested for our table to be set up near the beach for an intimate dinner date with my daughter and yet they did their best to set it up wonderfully even though it was last minute. They even serenaded us with my requested songs—Thank you!

8. Fun-filled activities for the kids such as face painting, bead-making, playing clay doughs wherein the staffs are just happily playing with the kids as well(sweet!)

9. Infinity pools that are always kept clean

10. THE MOST HOSPITABLE, PROFESSIONAL and CARING STAFFS I have ever met. They have truly made our stay a memorable and unforgettable one. I highly commend all of them! I believe their innate love of their job made us feel like we were part of their family.

My daughter and I have really enjoyed our stay in your wonderfully kept and maintained resort which is boasting with untouched beauty of nature, amazing amenities, fun-filled activities and overflowing professionalism and hospitality from all of the staff. I was only able to name a few but all of them were exceptional.

I hope to be back in El Rio and experience this world-class service again someday. God Bless and more power!

P.S. Thank you Ms. Reena for helping me out on the last minute changes on our booking dates. You were great and amazing as well!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Desiree E
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We stayed for four nights and found the service to be exemplary. You could not ask for a better location and it was a perfect spot for watching both sunrises and sunsets. The found in the restaurant was delicious and everyone went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We also did a few of the scuba diving trips and enjoyed those as well. It was a great value for the money. I would definitely return here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laurene v
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The resort is secluded from the rest of Coron. It’s a very quiet place with a nice of...well...everything. The staff is very friendly and rooms are clean. I think the only downside is that the tours are very overly priced. PHP 16K+ for a Coron lagoon tour and 6K+ to go island hopping where you can’t even step into the island, just look at it and stay in the boat.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo