1,831 results
All reviews reduit beach creole restaurant kreole rooms ti bannane st lucia a garden view room swim up room minute walk to the beach main building all inclusive package rodney bay area friendly hotel lovely pool bars and restaurants all inclusive plan restaurant staff ceiling fan
Reviewed 31 October 2015

I was told about this Resort by a co-worker who went for her anniversary. I was very much attracted by the price which was all inclusive so I informed my friends and we decided to go. We got pool view rooms which was lovely and was equipped with all amenities and cozy. There are two restaurants which served delicious "creole" dishes as it was creole week also. I must say that the pork is the best, both stew and pork chops. The staff was very efficient, warm and friendly. It was my second time to St. Lucia and I must say the people are very hospitable. There was live entertainment which was very versatile and had a nice variety which was suitable for all guests. I must say that the Resort is in a very good location. You can access any and almost everything food, clothing, souvenirs, cosmetics and even night life as there are a few bars and pubs nearby and even the Rodney Bay Beach Facility. The pool area is beautiful and was in close proximity of everything bar, restaurant etc which was very convenient for me. There is something about this hotel that makes me feel right at home and is definitely a "most go back" for me.

Room tip: Poll view rooms in the main building are great.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2015

When booking online, the picture of the property that comes up is a very attractive 3-story building. The reality is the room you are likely to get is not in the main building, but rather a secondary building having about 20 rooms. This building has minimal hot water, no wifi and is adjacent to a club/restaurant with loud music that goes on late into the night. The front desk does not warn you about this noise either.
In the main building, the hotel is fine. It includes breakfast which is fine. It is in the middle of an area with restaurants and a short walk to Rodney Bay. The pool area is nice. Two large supermarkets nearby- there is a fridge in the room. Overall the staff tries hard and is friendly

Room tip: You must be in the main building!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank dw221a
Reviewed 24 October 2015

overall good stay. Most of the staff were friendly, helpful and provided excellent customer service. Was impressed with the quality of food, with 3 course menu choice for both lunch and dinner.

Some areas in which the hotel could improve the experience, room cleanliness and condition.the room we had, had no safe, a complex kettle with no instructions in how to use, no details of what TV stations on which channel, dust in numerous places which could easily be resolved e.g. under sink, ventilation excluder, side of matress. Some little more attention to detail could honestly make this local hotel great.

Outside the pool cleaning and filtering system needs looking into, only 4 umbrella available around he pool area, which is not really acceptable if you wanted shade around the pool area. However again little investment would make a different.

Final comments for the hotel, the hotel didn't provide any eco or sustainable messaging to limited environmental impact e.g. reuse towels. I'd also strongly advice that the hotel invests in pool side plastic cups. Single use plastic cups are truly not acceptable and wasteful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank ianriding78
Reviewed 23 October 2015

We went on 8th October 2015 for my 50th birthday on the 10th, I can honestly say I had the best birthday ever this was mainly because of the fantastic staff, the concierge Peppy and Amber were fabulous, the cleaner Nicola was wonderful, there isn't anything they wouldn't do to make our stay wonderful. If you want to be spoilt and do nothing all day then this is the place to stay.

Room tip: All rooms are good, don't worry, just trust where they put you, you will be happy!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015

The staff always ensured the rooms and surroundings were kept clean. They're also very helpful. We had lots of fun.. Management very accommodating. Great for events like weddings and anniversaries. :D