1,807 results
All reviews reduit beach creole restaurant kreole rooms garden patio ti bannane st lucia a pool view room main building rodney bay area all inclusive package pigeon island friendly hotel lovely pool bars and restaurants ceiling fan all inclusive plan restaurant staff
Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I went on a girlfriend getaway and I enjoyed myself to the max
Great food
Excellent service
Clean and comfortable rooming
Fun fun fun
We visited the Sulphur Springs and the bath was awesome our taxi driver Curt was very friendly and patient.
I will advise anyone that if you go to St Lucia, Coco Palm is the place to be. From the welcome drink to the all inclusive package to the beautiful shopping area at Rodney Bay you are going to have s great time.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Romanie W
Reviewed 7 November 2015

In a good part of Rodney Bay close walk to Reduit Beach, restaurants and bars. It's not what I'd class as a Boutique hotel and is certainly not a resort. However it provides good price accommodation and is classed more as a budget hotel. Pool area is fabulous. Majority of staff are delightful. Consider all inclusive ONLY if you drink a lot......personally I found the food very poor. Lots more I could say....happy to answer questions.

Room tip: Sleep quality....noise from local club is HORRENDOUS. Garden rooms look over other garden and noise from crickets & frogs is appalling.
Date of stay: November 2015
3  Thank morwyn1
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Well I stayed here earlier in the year, it was just a weekend stay for a business retreat. The hotel was nice, the room we got didn't have much of a view. The wifi in our room was horrible, I had to go to the higher floors to get good wifi connection. There's buffet breakfast and dinner, I'm not sure about breakfast but I know dinner is apart of an all inclusive package. All in all the hotel was pretty decent.

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2015

We had a great 2 weeks at Coco Palm. After a long journey we were welcomed with a choice of drinks. Our garden room was quite large with a huge bed, attractive furniture, air con and ceiling fan (essential), good bathroom with decent shower and no shelf over the sink so you could use it without bashing your head! Because it was our anniversary, the staff kindly gave us a free bottle of wine, card and balloons which was a nice touch. The room 319 was quiet as requested apart from when a wedding party was in for 1 night and made as much noise as a herd of elephants . We went in the low season and so there were not too many in the rooms around us, but when busier it could be noisy with the combination of hard floors and echoing corridors (this applies to many hotels of course).
The room could have done with a picture or 2 to give it a more homely feel and the fittings were badly attached. Having heard about badly fitted safes, I gave ours a wiggle and it came away in my hands, but they did re-fit it the same day. The towel rail and tap were wobbly and the rail was in the shower which was fairly useless. It needed more towel rails fitted properly in sensible places. The toilet flush also only worked intermittently which took 5 days and 4 repairs to fix but we did get an apology and an offer of a another room.
We had B&B and buffet breakfasts were fine with plenty of choice of cooked or cold food. We did buy 2 meals in but they were quite disappointing compared to the many nearby restaurants in terms of food, atmosphere and service. The bar was good fun and pleasant.
The concierge service provided by Peppy was brilliant, as she went out of her way to tailor trips to suit us. After hearing that I was a Forester, she even managed to organise a personal one off day tour of the tropical rainforests with the retired Head Forester of the St Lucien Forest service! This was the highlight of our trip. All the trips we did were good but surprisingly expensive.
The pool, garden and hotel in general and the outlook are all very pleasant and quiet, whilst being right next to Rodney bay shops, eateries and other amenities and Reduit beach is only a short walk and well worth it. The pool is brilliant for small kids but a bit shallow for adults..
Buses are v. cheap and fun and will take you to Castries and Pigeon island (brilliant snorkelling)
Look out for the tiny and very fast Hummingbirds in the garden.
The staff throughout the hotel are an absolute credit - they are all so friendly and pleasant, efficient and hard working and the hotel has a nice atmosphere.

Room tip: Poolside rooms are obviously very nice but not the quietest
Date of stay: October 2015
2  Thank Cog28
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Ahhhhh Coco Palm..... This place is delightful. Great staff, Great food, Great hotel. Stayed there for 4 days and 3 nights and i wish it could be longer. We got the swim up room which was amazing. This was my first visit there and i definitely wont be my last!. I was very much pleased with the service we got. I was very shocked at how FRIENDLY the staff was, all of them were the best. Location was perfect, few mins walk to the beach, shopping areas and 20 mins drive to the airport.

Room tip: swim up rooms are amazing.
Date of stay: October 2015