1,807 results
All reviews reduit beach creole restaurant kreole rooms garden patio ti bannane st lucia a pool view room main building rodney bay area all inclusive package pigeon island friendly hotel lovely pool bars and restaurants ceiling fan all inclusive plan restaurant staff
Reviewed 17 November 2015

I must say Coco Palm was excellent.

The entire environment was so relaxing and breathtaking. The services received by the workers was warm, welcoming, friendly and hospitable. Lovely place. I loved my room it was spacious and comfortable and always clean spic and spank.

I loved the breakfast, lunch and dinner at both restaurants. My best drinks at the bar was the Strawberry Daiquiri and the Mango Margarita EPIC!!!!!.

The resort is located in a beautiful area, easy access to catch maxi to go to Castries to the main town or to run to the mall at Rodney Bay to shop at duty free stores where most stuff was quite reasonable.

The pool is 4ft which could allow person that's cannot swim,the moment to just relax and enjoy the pool.

Its a place worth visiting. Lovely indeed.

Room tip: Corner rooms are close to the pool. Higher floors are for the Honeymooners.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Camesha P
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Truly a memorable experience... Such a warm and inviting feel from the moment we entered the lobby.
The entire team made us feel at home, Peppy and Curline were exceptional. Beautiful room, huge comfy bed and the most amazing pillows ever in our luxury swim up room.
Great food and good service in the Koko Cabana restaurant and the Creole restaurant (despite the rain, and there was a lot) We travelled in rainy season but even with the rain it was phenomenal...
The experience was customized to suit our needs and time frame, really personalized service.
Champagne breakfast in bed and the most delightful picnic basket lunch.... Oh my goodness.... the memories... I wish I was still there....
Our taxi drivers, the front desk team, the Concierge, Claudine, waitstaff in the restaurants.... the tamarind juice and fresh guava juice... The wonderful lady who made our omelettes each morning.... Coco Palm I miss you.

I can go on and on but there is just too much to mention.... In summary, it was my most memorable holiday ever and I look forward to my next visit.

From my husband and I... A warm sincere thank you!
~Mr. & Mrs. Bowen

3  Thank PrincessMe_246
Reviewed 15 November 2015

This was my third trip to St Lucia and I hoped for the best at the unfamiliar hotel. I was very happy here. The check in process was simple and quick and I was soon in my suite overlooking the rear of the property. A pool view would have been better but since I was on a business trip, I was not in the room much. The room has a lounge area and a large bedroom accompanied by two full bathrooms. One even had a claw-foot tub. There was a flat screen in the master bedroom with a good selection of US channels.

The location is close to the beach and right in the downtown area. Restaurants, bars and supermarkets are a few steps away. Pigeon Island is a 10 minutes drive.

The staff were always available and attentive to guests. I had a defective iron that was replaced quickly and the batteries in the air-conditioning remote were provided when I asked. The air-conditioning units were powerful and made the room very comfortable. The area was quiet and I slept well. The only problem I had was that the WiFi was not of much use.

There is a large pool but it is very shallow so i did not use it, however it is great for kids. The breakfast was buffet style with hot and cold dishes.

A nice touch was the "thank you" cookies that were delivered personally on the last day of my stay.

I can definitely recommend this hotel to even fussy visitors.

Room tip: Pool rooms offer the best views. On the ground floor, the pool is outside your door
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank kellbert
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

Upon our arrival to Coco Palm, we were greeted with warm smiles and welcome drinks. The check in process was smooth and efficient. We were chauffeured to our room whilst being given a brief description of the hotel. We had a garden view room which was very clean and spacious. All the staff we interacted with were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is located in a very good location in Rodney Bay. Everything is walking distance away. We booked the all inclusive package which was well worth it. The food was good and drinks were excellent thanks to Shadey and Sean. Overall we had a wonderful and relaxing stay at Coco Palm Resort.

1  Thank KeeshyWeeshy
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Last month my boyfriend and I visited Coco Palm for a mini vacation. The resort was lovely, the staff were friendly and the location was perfect. Rodney's Bay was just a few minutes away from the hotel as well as a shopping mall and restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2015