1,807 results
All reviews reduit beach creole restaurant kreole rooms garden patio ti bannane st lucia a pool view room main building rodney bay area all inclusive package pigeon island friendly hotel lovely pool bars and restaurants ceiling fan all inclusive plan restaurant staff
Reviewed 18 November 2015

My best friend and I visited Coco Palm on 8th October 2015 - 15th October 2015, and we had a fantastic time.

We travelled via BA - not going to say too much about the flight!!! The drive from the airport in St. Lucia to Coco Palm is long maybe over and hour (and we had a very slow driver), it's not the best when you've been on the plane for 8 hours.

On arrival at the hotel, we were offered a cocktail, it was at this point, we perked up from our long journey to begin our holiday, it just got better from that point on.
The hotel is small, but pretty. We stayed in room 303, in a garden view room on the all inclusive plan and it was money well spent.

Our room was large with two double beds, we had a small fridge in the room. One of the first things we noticed was how clean the room was. We had a slight problem with the air con during our stay, however I went to reception and they got someone up immediately to repair it. The room also comes with an iron and ironing board, however I had to request a hair dryer, but once again someone came with it very quickly. The bathroom was so clean, no mould not insects.

We both enjoyed the food. Breakfast is buffet and lunch and dinner you pick from a menu, lunch and dinner is a three course meal (if you can eat that much food). They serve large portions. There are two restaurants on site, they both serve lovely food. What we enjoyed about the all inclusive plan, is that you only ate three times a day, so your not pigging out all the time, so you can eat well, and not put on any weight!!!

The hotel is centrally located, all the main nightclubs and wines bars are literally across the road, there are several restaurants in the immediate vicinity, duty free shopping, shopping mall, casino, and a St. Lucian version of Tescos!! The beach is a five minute walk away.

We took a trip to the rum factory and to Gros Islet Friday night jump up, and to the rain forest and the sunset cruise, all the trips were good value for money and were well organised, we met some great people on the trips and had a lot of fun.

The staff are so friendly and helpful, welcoming and they are a credit to the management team. In particular the staff that stood out Esther, Dwight, Sean, Princess, Rafik, they were professional, friendly, helpful, funny and always had a smile on their faces. Having said that all the staff were like that and I would like to thank all of them for the fantastic customer service we received.

Rafik and Dwight kept the drinks coming and by the end of our holiday not only did they know what our favourite cocktails were, they were concerned when we started asking for water!!!! Esther kept us topped up with pots of coffee for breakfast, and was so friendly and fully of sight seeing advice, Sean worked so hard answering all our questions and even found time to stop and give advice about whatever we wanted to throw at him!!!

We are friendly outgoing people, so we made friends quickly with other guests in the hotel as well as with staff, but I also think the family atmosphere makes you feel so relaxed and at home. I can't help but smile whenever I think of what a great holiday we had.

Because Coco Palm is a small hotel, you do get the chance to meet and talk to people, on some evenings a bunch of us would be sat down just talking and joking and sipping on cocktails.

We had a great time in St. Lucia, sun, sea, fun and lots of gossip!!! Our seven day holiday went by too quickly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants great customer service, and a great place to stay, just go, you will love it.

Room tip: Garden view rooms are in the main building
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank SabbyLondon_England
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

Despite being unlucky with the weather (rainy season) the sun was always shining as far as the staff was concerned. The star of the show for us was Peppy, on the concierge desk. She was mega helpful in trying to ensure we got the most from our visit and also when troubled by bad back was very helpful in getting assistance. The room was great, big pool and lots of facilities. The best value tip I could give is go for all inclusive, and we're really not big drinkers. Loved it!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niloc19
Reviewed 17 November 2015

I must say Coco Palm was excellent.

The entire environment was so relaxing and breathtaking. The services received by the workers was warm, welcoming, friendly and hospitable. Lovely place. I loved my room it was spacious and comfortable and always clean spic and spank.

I loved the breakfast, lunch and dinner at both restaurants. My best drinks at the bar was the Strawberry Daiquiri and the Mango Margarita EPIC!!!!!.

The resort is located in a beautiful area, easy access to catch maxi to go to Castries to the main town or to run to the mall at Rodney Bay to shop at duty free stores where most stuff was quite reasonable.

The pool is 4ft which could allow person that's cannot swim,the moment to just relax and enjoy the pool.

Its a place worth visiting. Lovely indeed.

Room tip: Corner rooms are close to the pool. Higher floors are for the Honeymooners.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Camesha P
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Truly a memorable experience... Such a warm and inviting feel from the moment we entered the lobby.
The entire team made us feel at home, Peppy and Curline were exceptional. Beautiful room, huge comfy bed and the most amazing pillows ever in our luxury swim up room.
Great food and good service in the Koko Cabana restaurant and the Creole restaurant (despite the rain, and there was a lot) We travelled in rainy season but even with the rain it was phenomenal...
The experience was customized to suit our needs and time frame, really personalized service.
Champagne breakfast in bed and the most delightful picnic basket lunch.... Oh my goodness.... the memories... I wish I was still there....
Our taxi drivers, the front desk team, the Concierge, Claudine, waitstaff in the restaurants.... the tamarind juice and fresh guava juice... The wonderful lady who made our omelettes each morning.... Coco Palm I miss you.

I can go on and on but there is just too much to mention.... In summary, it was my most memorable holiday ever and I look forward to my next visit.

From my husband and I... A warm sincere thank you!
~Mr. & Mrs. Bowen

3  Thank PrincessMe_246
Reviewed 15 November 2015

This was my third trip to St Lucia and I hoped for the best at the unfamiliar hotel. I was very happy here. The check in process was simple and quick and I was soon in my suite overlooking the rear of the property. A pool view would have been better but since I was on a business trip, I was not in the room much. The room has a lounge area and a large bedroom accompanied by two full bathrooms. One even had a claw-foot tub. There was a flat screen in the master bedroom with a good selection of US channels.

The location is close to the beach and right in the downtown area. Restaurants, bars and supermarkets are a few steps away. Pigeon Island is a 10 minutes drive.

The staff were always available and attentive to guests. I had a defective iron that was replaced quickly and the batteries in the air-conditioning remote were provided when I asked. The air-conditioning units were powerful and made the room very comfortable. The area was quiet and I slept well. The only problem I had was that the WiFi was not of much use.

There is a large pool but it is very shallow so i did not use it, however it is great for kids. The breakfast was buffet style with hot and cold dishes.

A nice touch was the "thank you" cookies that were delivered personally on the last day of my stay.

I can definitely recommend this hotel to even fussy visitors.

Room tip: Pool rooms offer the best views. On the ground floor, the pool is outside your door
  • Trip type: Travelled on business