“Reliable place for a good curry”
Review of Curry Garden

Curry Garden
Ranked #39 of 74 Restaurants in Berkhamsted
Price range: US$9 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I like this place - I come here from time to time with friends and the curries are of a consistently good standard with service and prices also good.

I recommend booking as it is a popular restaurant, especially at weekends.

3  Thank ajb1984Leeds_England

Reviewed 7 May 2012

This is our local and I would still recommend it for a value, tasty meal. The sunday buffet has plenty of choice and lots of fresh vegetable dishes as well as lamb and chicken standards. For the buffet they don't serve anything particularly adventurous or spicy but it is a good deal for the family.

1  Thank chillBerko
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Have been to the Curry Garden many times and food is always a good quality, but tonight
I came out feeling that we had just been served by one of the most miserable waiters you could find. He spoiled what would have been a very pleasant evening and I am not sure why they would employ a person who obviously is not happy in his work.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

In a word, disappointed. I have frequented the Curry Garden on several occasions with friends and business associates. As a result my family were equally excited to go and experience, especially my son for whom it was his first curry. A right of passage- which I wanted to be memorable.

We arrived early, were the only ones in the resturant, waited 3mins for our order to be taken. Received cold food and were charged a 'mandatory' service charge. Not a great experience. My feedback was met with a shrug.... Not bothered.

To quote my son, the Chinese was much better Dad. A point I'll make to the 20 people friends looking for a resturant next week. Chinese here we come.

1  Thank Jazz068
Reviewed 6 December 2011

The special deal on tuesdays causes chaos at Curry Garden. heard good reviews at other times but i wont be going again after waiting too long for food, food being cold and the food not being very indian..i am indian so i know good food!

1  Thank Handbags-Shoes