“Delicious cocktails ” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Gatsby

The Gatsby
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in Berkhamsted
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Berkhamsted, United Kingdom
“Delicious cocktails ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This is a very nice place to visit if you're looking for a good cocktail. I love the interior and also the heated terrace outside. A bit on the expensive side to go too often though.

London, United Kingdom
“Sunday Lunch & Jazz”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

Visited ‘The Gatsby’ on Sunday 27th July for the first time with my husband and a friend. I had the duck, my husband had the salmon and my friend had the pork roast and we were not disappointed. For dessert, I had 2 flavours of sorbet and 1 flavour of ice cream and my husband had the 3 flavours of ice cream – we thought these were delicious. The 3 piece band were excellent and as well as playing a selection of jazz they also played blues. The service was also excellent. Our drinks order was taken soon after we sat down and the waitress asked if we were ready to order our food when she brought the drinks to the table. We asked for a little longer, and the waitress returned about 5 minutes later and we then gave our food order.

An excellent afternoon was had by the 3 of us.

Anne
Ruislip, Middlesex

1 Thank anne9999076
Bourne End, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

After being recommended to The Gatsby I booked my 50th birthday celebration here. The food was totally amazing and the service superb. Staff were very pleasant and the pianist made the evening very special. I would definitely recommend and look forward to my next visit.

Grand Cayman
“Excellent food and attentive service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We went here again with family and mother in law, for a special dining experience and we were not disappointed.

The food was excellent and service attentive, but not intrusive as you would expect for a higher end restaurant
Would definitely come again!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Easterholidays
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Lovely meal at The Gatsby last week. It must be the oldest restaurant in Berkhamsted now and by far still the best. Good mixed menu with attentive service to match. Lovely atmosphere in the art deco dining area. Well worth visiting

• 4 of 5 bubbles