“Great for first timers”

Raglan Paddleboarding
Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Raglan
More attraction details
Owner description: Raglan Paddleboarding provide fun professional paddleboarding lessons, tours, rentals, sup yoga and sales by ISA Qualified instructors in the beautiful area of Raglan, New Zealand, we are adventure audited for your peace of mind - so come, check us out and work on building your balance and fitness while having so much fun on the water. Discounts for large groups and schools provided.
Reviewed 5 April 2014

If you've never tried paddle boarding before then head to Raglan Paddle Boarding. Our group of four gained excellent tuition from Keith and we were up and away in no time. Keith is very patient and used to dealing with all skill levels. We were in a sheltered lagoon with smooth water which made the learning process stress free. Thoroughly recommend this!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Life is a board , paddle it...

Really enjoyed the experience, paddle boarding is a must do if you are in the area. The water space is perfect for this type of acitvity with easy access on to the beach.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great idea for anyone heading to Raglan. Great people to deal with, very genuine good Kiwi hospitality. Fun had by all. They even set up a race course for the competitive ones in the group...

Reviewed 13 February 2014

It has to be said, Raglan is a hidden gem. It's just a stunning place with great amenities. Justine and Keith are very friendly and professional with the paddle boarding tours. Their trips on the water offer stunning scenery. You feel safe, well looked after and have great fun too. Would highly recommend anyone give it a go, from young to old.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Have you tried Paddle Boarding? Well, if you happen to go to visit Reglan, don’t miss this one! I was reluctant to go at first and secretly scared, because I am not a strong swimmer. Our instructor, Keith, provided us with some simple instructions, which were easy to follow. My daughter, who is 9, picked it up so quickly!
In no time, I learnt to balance the paddle board while kneeling on it, and then in my own time I slowly stood up on my feet. Wow! I felt a real sense of achievement and had a great time. Soon, I wasn’t focusing on the paddle board any more, but rather I was actually enjoying the beautiful views of Raglan Harbour. Thank you Keith for a such fun experience, your patience and encouragement were very much appreciated.