“Busy lunchtimes”

Cuisines: Irish, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

We called at lunchtime and were just lucky to get the last available table.
Our order was taken within 3 minutes but alas we were not served for 20 more minutes - there were four staff waiting om customers. Ok it was a busy time but we only ordered coffees and muffins!
Consider the time of visiting this premises - nice location but a little pricey for a small town!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

In a short visit to Claremorris, I was at Aghnas twice and had superb service. Everyone was extremely friendly and respectful of privacy. I enjoyed the limited menu; it shows a restaurant that knows its market. The food was fresh and clean tasting, and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've given this coffee shop a few visits, and I'm afraid all staff apart from 1, is very unwelcoming to the point of rudeness? Don't know does she know this but it's totally pit me off. Food wise it's the same all the time. Healthier options would be good and a children's menu would be lovely. All in all I try to avoid this establishment a few tweeks and staff need to realise the customer
Is king

6  Thank Gez171
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Passing through Claremorris needed a light meal and we were not disappointed. Had gluten free options and it was no problem, food very fresh and great coffee. Great service

1  Thank Rosemarie M
Reviewed 19 April 2014

There are some very tasty sounding choices on the menu. The food is usually very nice. The desserts are lovely but they do like to charge quite a bit for those.
We eat here regularly and I have to agree with some of the other comments that it does get noisy and also some of the staff can seem a little 'distant'.
It does get very busy on lunchtimes and people regularly have to wait for seats but then that is the sign of a good eating place!
All in all, a very nice restaurant with a nice varied menu and with more than just the usual cafe food to eat.