“"Tasty Diner"” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lighthouse Diner
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Claremorris
Cuisines: Irish, American, Diner
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
County Tipperary, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Tasty Diner"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

Loved the Lighthouse Diner on a recent visit to Mayo. We ordered the 10oz cheeseburger which came with fries and side salad, generous portions. My daughter had southern fried chicken in a panini, also served with fries and side salad, she cleaned the plate, which was a first for her. The Diner was spotless and the staff couldn't do enough for us. A delightful family run business in a great location.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Derrymore2014

Galway, Ireland
“Nice little diner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

We visited here for the first time today and we were not disappointed with the choice of food on offer.
The staff were very attentive and happy to play around with my order so it suited my vegetarian diet.
The food was delicious and fresh, there was plenty of it and I struggled to finish all of mine.
All in all, an excellent place to eat at and very reasonably priced too!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Diane F
Claremorris, Ireland
“Full & Plenty on offer to enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have visited this new restaurant in Claremorris a few times now and each time have totally enjoyed the food . I enjoyed the Farmer's Omelette which comes with bacon, sausages AND toast. I tried the 10oz Cheeseburger which was phenomenal . The penne pasta was the nicest ever I have been reliably informed by my friend.
Another evening the lasagne which one of my party use as a benchmark to judge by was consumed by us and the quality of the meat used in same was remarked on as been top notch! We have had the soup to takeaway and it is nutritious and wholesome and very tasty.
The place is spotless and the owners are obviously passionate about food, presentation and taking care of the customer. We are working our way through the menu with great enjoyment.
Portions are very generous , you will not be hungry after a meal here. Food is cooked to order so customers on lunchtime deadlines are encouraged to ring ahead to have their meal ready which is a great idea. The daily specials are put up on Facebook every morning to tempy your tastebuds.

• Visited May 2014